AVIC411.com

new maps //2009.6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, thanks for the quick reply. I will try installing the new maps tomorrow

i'm using all of those new maps and i find them better than the one included in the download, although the turn restrictions are still wrong

Ok, but obviously byou had to delete your old maps first, right? I am just thinking about space on the flash disk

OK, thanks for the quick reply. I will try installing the new maps tomorrow

i'm using all of those new maps and i find them better than the one included in the download, although the turn restrictions are still wrong

Ok, but obviously byou had to delete your old maps first, right? I am just thinking about space on the flash disk

yes, actually i'm only using canada maps and deleted everything else i don't need cause i have no plans to go to the states anytime soon,

thats what i thought, it would be quicker to change the file names and just overwrite them as I need all maps :(

it would be quicker to delete them and load the new ones,

Lol, how do you delete them? there is no delete button, at least not that I could find

thats what i thought, it would be quicker to change the file names and just overwrite them as I need all maps :(

it would be quicker to delete them and load the new ones,

Lol, how do you delete them? there is no delete button, at least not that I could find

go to contents/maps clicke the edit button, then select all, then there's an X button that you could use to delete it

I dont know if these maps are going to work. They have totally different file names eg:

Canada map in AVIC -- Canada.fbl

Canada map in 2009.6 file -- Canada83TA_2009.06_090723.fbl

1/ back up the map folder from your avic

2/delete the map folder from your avic

3/write the new map folder to your avic

and you are good to go....

or i think u can run the new maps from a sd card....

Well, this sucks! I copied the file over and it has filled up my entire flash drive and I cannot add the DEM file as it says there is NOT ENOUGH SPACE! Does anybody have the DEM file installed? How important is it, as the file is 175mb? If it is important, I will have to delete a lot of US maps (which I dont really want to do :()