AVIC411.com

F500BT 3.0 PLT and APL dump..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read everything in this thread. Yes you lose everything on gps. You need to make a backup first. Not hard to do at all. Can't really mess it up. Easy fix if you do. I have been playing with it for a week now. I think I got it just the way I want it now. I do find now that I have only 7.5 mb left on gps. I did not check to see just how much I had before. Hope someone can check on theirs to see how much room they have.

I updated to get latest APL (av and bt apps). It looks quite good and works quite well for me. I guess it's really up to you if you want it. There isn't any significant changes that I can tell from v3 (wince & apl) compare to v2.

New BT doesn't display across screen. It's on right side of the screen and doesn't cover up the tracking arrow.

Parruso what are you trying to do. Update wince or get new maps. You don't realy need the new wince. Download the new maps. This is the wrong thread for that. Go to complete 3.0 install guide and rwad on. Lots to read. I had to do it. Read all of it and you will figure it out. You will not mess up your gps if you understand how it works. Take your time and read. I can't give you all the steps. Ask a question in that thread if you don't understand afterwards.