AVIC411.com

I am having a strange issue with RDS. I have 6 stations preset on FM1 and am having an RDS display issue with only one of the stations. Preset 1 was working properly until a few days ago, (except for while I was having issues after coming out of testmode) viewtopic.php?f=58&t=27268

The problem I am having is that whenever I am on preset #1 the RDS information does not scroll, it is stuck on one screen, says "The BEAR" which is the correct station but shows nothing further. I have tried manually tuning the same station, changing the preset to something else then changing it back but it stays the same. All 5 other presets and even the 4 more presets on FM2 work properly. I am sure disconnecting the battery for a few minutes will clear the tuner memory and probably resolve the issue, but I really only want to resort to that as a last resort.

Has anyone else experienced this at all?

This may be true. I am using the FM tuner in my cellphone and it does not show the song or artist on the same station via RDS either, but it does scroll more information than the Z110. My cellphone scrolls the stations frequency, the station name and their "slogan" which the Z110 used to do along with song and artist. hmmmm, car is going to hibernate for winter right away, hopefully it all works properly in the spring.

• 2 weeks later...