AVIC411.com

MSN Direct $99 Lifetime NO LONGER AVAILABLE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I started this thread and put the word out about the Best Buy cards before it was too late. 8)

VERY true! I take nothing away from that. I wouldn't have known to go get my card so quickly had I not heard the murmurs of the $99 deal going away. I'm a newb here. I just wanted extend a line of favor to a few folks that may still want the cards considering I found a few unexpectedly. I'm actually going to go over there tomorrow and see if they have any more. They have about 15-20 left (just didn't want do drop $2500 on cards! But judging by how many people are asking for these (apparently these threads are searchable by google). I might go try and buy up the last of them at that store tomorrow. Unless anyone in the Denver area wants first crack.

Thank you both garrettoomey and vblue42 for all their help, just wanted to return a favor the AVIC411 crowd.

Well my prepaid lifetime subscription card did not work.

The front of the card states "The card has no value until activated at register". This is where I think my problem lies, I ordered it online and do not think it was registered correctly. I called the best buy 800 number as instructed in my email, gave the Indian woman the 24 digit activation code, and she said a manager will call me in a few days. Days ... ugh.

6605stang, you bought your cards at your local best buy, correct? Do you remember them 'activating' the cards at the register?

6605stang, you bought your cards at your local best buy, correct? Do you remember them 'activating' the cards at the register?

Yes they did. In fact, I was disappointed because when they were scanning the 7 that I bought, the register crapped out after the 5th one. When they went over to another register the 5 they had scanned would not recognize. Likely because they had been pseudo-activated, but the transaction did not complete. So I was like, "Great, there are 5 more I won't be able to buy if I come back for more." Went and got 5 more off the rack and got em.

They have about 15 left now. Only one's left in Denver. If these last 4 I have move in the next day or so, I'll go buy more, but that first $900 slug was big enough.

Why not just get it from 6605stang? He has 3 left, and you won't have to go searching...

Make that 2 and thanks Garret. ;) And I'm pretty sure everyone I've gotten one for so far, everything has worked slick. I just email you the code via a scan of the back of the card. I keep it until you tell me it works, then I destroy the card. I have 15 more on hold at the only Best Buy in Denver that has any left, but I'm not going to go drop another $2k until I know these are gone.