AVIC411.com

Abb's 'Insane Red' Theme *UPDATED- 12/08/09* PICS ON PG. 4

Wow, I just purchased & updated to 3.0, then to IDT's skin, then the new Red theme from here. WOW, insane!!! Best upgrade/mod todate by far!!!

FYI, if you deviate from Pioneer Blue Day/Night themes, the IDT layout messes up a bit. But regardless the red theme stays, and is awesome!!!

Thanks!!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, I just purchased & updated to 3.0, then to IDT's skin, then the new Red theme from here. WOW, insane!!! Best upgrade/mod todate by far!!!

FYI, if you deviate from Pioneer Blue Day/Night themes, the IDT layout messes up a bit. But regardless the red theme stays, and is awesome!!!

Thanks!!!!

Glad you like it! Did you put in my modded IDT scheme to take advantage fo the RED THEME? It is the second download on the first page. The IDT layout should not mess up, and it is setup to accept some new schemes by DPHurst

Yes, I did. I love the red theme!!!

If I set it on anything except the Pioneer Blue Day/Night theme for Map Colors...then new buttons on main map screen have some missing.

I have it set as Pioneer Blue, and it works great.

Ok, .that should not be happening. Can you post pitures of both scenarios? with the blue theme and with another theme.

hey abb,

have ever encountered the problem that selecting certain backgrounds for the nav causes igo to shut down?

I have had this problem with the night_2 with the moon back and also with autumn day dark and a few others.

no, those are the same ones that i am using and they are fine. are you sure that you have MY DATA.zip file installed? I altered IDT's 2 DATA.zip file, not only to change color, but also to accept new schemes. Make sure that the DATA.ZIP file has the ui_igo8 folder in it. It is the skynight_2 that has the moon, i am pretty sure that night 2 has the cloudy sky

Great theme. Not using IDT MOD where do I put the image.res file. Would also like to have it in blue.

The image.res file gets put in the 'My Flash Disk/APL' folder. I have a blue theme and a green theme desiged as well. just do a search

• 2 weeks later...
i just installed this theme, everything is red aside from the map screen it's the normal IDT one, i'm running the idt skin 2 3.0, i did not get your data.zip file as the link does not work, is this why?

Link will be reposted for IDT's mod later this evening