AVIC411.com

Abb's 'Insane Red' Theme *UPDATED- 12/08/09* PICS ON PG. 4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im looking to get this red theme going but I have a question. Am I supposed to replace the file Image.res under MyFlashDisk/APL/ ? If so do I delete the Image.res because the one I am adding is a Image.rar ?

Help and feedback is greatly appreciated guys I am a nooooob :wink:

You have to unzip the file first.

I have backed it up and I have read faq's. I just want to get things straight before I mess things up. I download that image.rar file and saved it as a .res because that was the type of file I was replacing. It made sense to me but I after doing so it stays the splash page and does not load up. I thoguht with the mods you didnt have to unzip anything it was just download and tranfser? Im new and eager to learn.

I have backed it up and I have read faq's. I just want to get things straight before I mess things up. I download that image.rar file and saved it as a .res because that was the type of file I was replacing. It made sense to me but I after doing so it stays the splash page and does not load up. I thoguht with the mods you didnt have to unzip anything it was just download and tranfser? Im new and eager to learn.

Some things you unzip, some you don't. You have to unzip this one. You don't have to rename. Replace your original image.res file with his image.res file...period. This is probably the easiest mod to do if you do it right.

hey abb, i must be retarded, i installed your data.zip and my navigation map screen the bar on top is still not red.

Hmmm, can you post a pic?

i dont have a pic, but i think i can better explain it, in the navigation map display there is a bar that runs along the top with the clock, in idt mod it's black, your image shows it red, mine is not red after putting in your data.zip file, it's still black.

hey abb, i must be retarded, i installed your data.zip and my navigation map screen the bar on top is still not red.

Hmmm, can you post a pic?

i dont have a pic, but i think i can better explain it, in the navigation map display there is a bar that runs along the top with the clock, in idt mod it's black, your image shows it red, mine is not red after putting in your data.zip file, it's still black.

Follow instructions on how to add the data.zip and the files associated with the mod. I just tried it and it works perfect so you cannot be loading the files right. Are the Nav settings black or red?

I have just uploaded an update to this file. I have replaced the buttons with Guga's buttons and did a few texture modifications as well like make the sirius bar where the channel info is a little darker to display the info better. Let me know what you think. The link is on page 1. Here are some pics:

2red1.jpg

2red2.jpg

2red3.jpg

2red4.jpg

Follow instructions on how to add the data.zip and the files associated with the mod. I just tried it and it works perfect so you cannot be loading the files right. Are the Nav settings black or red?

i'm sure i put the data.zip file in correctly, i do have the theme set to pioneer red.

i'll check when i get home

i'm sure i put the data.zip file in correctly, i do have the theme set to pioneer red.

i'll check when i get home

what I meant by black or red isthe colour of the bars on the nav setting menu

Hi awesome theme.

I installed the theme for nav and the av part of the avic. I also, have installed the 2009.6 maps that I got from another thread. I have IDT 2 3.0.1.2 downloand.

Maybe someone can help me with my question, I noticed that the GPS wants to take me in different routes to get to locations, that I would normally not go. To go home from work, for instance, it seems like it does not recognize roads that it did before the updates.

Any suggestions, I'm just trying to rule out each update to see if I can get to the root of the problem.

I have the hacked version of the 3.0 update, then I downloaded the 3.01 update directly from Pioneer sight.

Thanks