AVIC411.com

Abb's 'Insane Red' Theme *UPDATED- 12/08/09* PICS ON PG. 4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I have finally made this theme complete. I have uploaded IDT #2 for my Red Theme with all backgrounds and modified to accept DPHursts fantastik schemes.I have added a few of DPHursts excellent schemes to the schemes folder, feel free to add more if you like.

You can find the download in the first post. I have added the night scheme which I modified from DPHurst to accept my large moon and new sky. It is labled 'GJ2.1_Night_sky2'. This is an excellent night scheme as you can see in the last screenie of the first post. Enjoy!.

Can you post your "color.ini" file from your nighttime scheme?

I want to add the big moon into mine as well.

Thanx!

Bud

Everything is in the DATA.zip file that is posted on the first page. The color.ini file is in the 'GJ2.1_Night_sky2' scheme

NP, I am glad that you like it. I am working on an update for this mod to make it a little darker, or more red. So far, I think it is a big improvement, but I will let you guys decide when I have it finalized and posted.

Well, I have finally gotten around to putting up the new update for my red theme. I have made a few changes with the boxes for the AV and I have made the overall theme a shade darker which I find looks much better. Download is on the first page replacing the original download. Please give feedback and let me know what you think, Thanks

dred1.jpg

dred2.jpg

dred3.jpg

Hi abb,

First of all, I LOVE this theme. this was the first one ive used.

Second, i know this is probably a noob question and i might get flamed, but what do you do to use the different background you included in the newest revision and is there something special to change in order to use the big moon on the nighttime map?

Thanks in advance.

Jordie

Hi abb,

First of all, I LOVE this theme. this was the first one ive used.

Second, i know this is probably a noob question and i might get flamed, but what do you do to use the different background you included in the newest revision and is there something special to change in order to use the big moon on the nighttime map?

Thanks in advance.

Jordie

The background and the NAV scheme with the full moon are in the IDT 2.0 Nav download on the first pagem Make sure that you install all the files, including the schemes folder which goes into your APL2/iGo/CONTENT folder. The full moon theme is a scheme called night_sky2. I have put all my NAV themes on IDT's Nav mod as I have used most of the Nav mods out there and I find his is the most feature rich mod out there. I have included his mod to accept DPHursts schemes which are the best schemes, so you have the best of both worlds

thanks abb,

i played around with it before class and figured that it was a stupid question. I figured out how to change it, the only problem i ran into was changing the day background to autumn day background cause igo to shut down. anyone else have this problem or know why it may have done it?

Jordie