AVIC411.com

Abb's 'Insane Red' Theme *UPDATED- 12/08/09* PICS ON PG. 4

what I meant by black or red isthe colour of the bars on the nav setting menu

everything is red, just like the pictures you posted above, but in the navigation map screen the top bar with the clock is black, and not red.

I cant explain that! it should be red! Try redownloading the 'IDT 2 for abb's red theme' download link on the first page and try again. I know this link is good and the files are right because I tried and tested it.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi awesome theme.

I installed the theme for nav and the av part of the avic. I also, have installed the 2009.6 maps that I got from another thread. I have IDT 2 3.0.1.2 downloand.

Maybe someone can help me with my question, I noticed that the GPS wants to take me in different routes to get to locations, that I would normally not go. To go home from work, for instance, it seems like it does not recognize roads that it did before the updates.

Any suggestions, I'm just trying to rule out each update to see if I can get to the root of the problem.

I have the hacked version of the 3.0 update, then I downloaded the 3.01 update directly from Pioneer sight.

Thanks

Nevermind, think I figued it out. I switched to the Kawasaki Green Theme, since gauges in my car light up green. While playing around, I noticed how you can pick what route function you want, short, scenice, etc. After switching to the short route the maps made more since.

Thanks for all these great mods on this forum, I feel like I have a mod bug now, keep em coming.

abb are you running a certain theme, i downloaded the files again, it shows the change at the bottom center from pioneer to media center, still the navigation map has a black bar where the clock is shown and the button backgrounds are not red.

Sounds like you just installed the image.res and not the rest of it. The image.res ONLY changes what you see in his pics and not the nav part.

I have downloaded the files and inspected them and they are fine. There is a problem on your end and the way that they are being loaded. Keep in mind, like what was just posted, the image.res only affects the main menu and the AV section. The Nav settings and the Navigation part is affected by the Data.zip file and that is the one that you are having a problem with, so that is the one that you have to load

I have downloaded the files and inspected them and they are fine. There is a problem on your end and the way that they are being loaded. Keep in mind, like what was just posted, the image.res only affects the main menu and the AV section. The Nav settings and the Navigation part is affected by the Data.zip file and that is the one that you are having a problem with, so that is the one that you have to load

lets make this easy...

where does the data.zip file go?

can anyone else confirm this works, i put the data.zip file in the correct location.

lets make this easy...

where does the data.zip file go?

can anyone else confirm this works, i put the data.zip file in the correct location.

The data.zip file goes in the--- 'my flash disk/ APL2/igo' --- folder

The image.res file goes in the --- 'my flash disk/ APL' --- folder

• 10 months later...

Hey, looking good! This thread is so old that I forgot it existed. just a suggestion, but you really seem to enjoy modding and we REALLY need more modders here as I think that I am the only one left :(. Why dont you create a totally new red theme, as we can use one. There are literally millions of images on the internet that you can use to resize, transform, and even recolor to suit your needs using PS. If you need a hand, please PM me and I will give you any help that I can.