AVIC411.com

IMPORTANT !! PLZ HELP

HELLO EVERYONE!!

I need europen maps for pioneer f700bt and I need some new mod because when i bought my radio there was old maps and old mod. I need some program to install the maps and new mod but I dont have it.

PLZ give me url where will i find it or just upload it for me :]

I will give u + for helping me too.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again, im registerd on website above but when I try to download maps it says "only register users can see the links" but im logged in wtf??

CAN SOME1 HELP ME WITH BREAKING WINDOWS IN PIONEER F700BT 2??

Your really registered on the GPS Underground site? I am and have no trouble downloading at all. The links takes you to rapid share to download.

Might want to try searching a bit more through the forums for what you want to do? There are plenty of recent posts that have the downloads required for getting into WinCE and putting the hacks on.

I have it, do some one have maybe premium user on rapidshare?? cant be arsed waiting 15 mins all the time.

Do some1 know how to install the maps ?? and how to break the windows?? sorry im know im newbie but i have the radio 2nd daz now and i dont know anything about it. So do you have website how to break the windows?? and how to install the maps? please help its very important

Sorry for caps before, and gramatic corrections but my nationality leanguage is not english so xD

I have it, do some one have maybe premium user on rapidshare?? cant be arsed waiting 15 mins all the time.

DO SOME ONE NOW HOW TO INSTALL THE MAPS?? AND HOW TO BREAK THE WINDOWS?? SORRY IM KNOW IM NEWBIE BUT I HAVE THE RADIO 2ND DAY NOW AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO DO YOU HAVE WEBSITE HOW TO BREAK THE WINDOWS? AND HOW TO INSTALL THE MAPS? PLEASE HELP ITS VERY IMPORTANT

Dude, turn the caps off and stop yelling as your not going to get much help by doing this!!! Since your not going to help yourself...

Link that has the files you need for 2.0 - first post at the bottom is the ezrider.exe and license file

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23078&start=0

1. You need to find a copy of Testmode for the 2.0 software you have

2. You need to have an SD card that you put testmode on

3. Boot off the SD card into WinCE and from there you can access the IGO folder and replace files.

As for the maps, spend the time and download them, I sure did..

DO SOME ONE NOW HOW TO INSTALL THE MAPS?? AND HOW TO BREAK THE WINDOWS?? SORRY IM KNOW IM NEWBIE BUT I HAVE THE RADIO 2ND DAY NOW AND I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO DO YOU HAVE WEBSITE HOW TO BREAK THE WINDOWS? AND HOW TO INSTALL THE MAPS? PLEASE HELP ITS VERY IMPORTANT

OR YOU CAN USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

Thank You but this is not what im looking for, im looking for instruction how to install the mod into f700b and how to break the windows also I need new software . I have got maps allready from www above. Thanks bud

Still need your help

Install what mod? Any mod, be more specific!

What do you mean "break windows"? That makes no sense..

I mean like to break the licence for that pioneer . Something to go over it.

I have quick stupid question again ... how to put the maps into f700bt and mod the newest software :(

Im sorry for caps above etc. Im just newbie :mrgreen:

Did you see my post above, I assume you have the 2.0 software. I gave you the link to the page that has the stuff you need. I even mentioned how to get into the unit a few posts back.

It would go along way, NOOB or not to read through and try a few things and ask questions then, not what your doing now I'm a noob tell me how to do it all. READ, SEARCH the info is there..

The short answer to your question, you need an SD card, you copy the testmode files to that card you put your maps on that on that card, insert card into F700 SD slot and turn unit on, when you get to WinCE Desktop, you can access file explorer and copy the maps to the apl2\igo\content\map folder