AVIC411.com

IMPORTANT !! PLZ HELP

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm polish would be the best :] so if some one know some one that knows polish and could help me pls send him up to my topic :)

First post in the link go to the bottom the links for 3.0 ezrider.exe license file, testmode files etc are there.

If your looking for 3.0 firmware for the unit, search its around

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27989&start=0

Well, is that make any diffrence? 2.0 or 3.0 so? 3.0 will work with f700bt?? hmm now i have a problem how i will check which igo i have? because im downloading maps for igo 8.3 + amingo 8.4 and i dont know will that work with f700bt :P can some 1 give me just a qucik answer??

Well, is that make any diffrence? 2.0 or 3.0 so? 3.0 will work with f700bt?? hmm now i have a problem how i will check which igo i have? because im downloading maps for igo 8.3 + amingo 8.4 and i dont know will that work with f700bt :P can some 1 give me just a qucik answer??

First problem you have is what version of the Avic are you running the 2.0 or the 3.0. This makes a difference on what you are going to do. Sounds like you need to answer this first before you go any further.

if your Avic is 2.0 then you must use 8.0 maps, if your avic is 3.0 then you use 8.3 maps

No its not stolen, i bought it in poland but i live in Ireland so i didnt have clue about it. I got testmode 3.0 and data for 3.0 + sys.txt and sys.zip --- i need to unzip :] i got maps 8.3 (r3) + amigo 8.4 . Will that work all together??

If it will please explain to me how to install everything in my unit now :)

No its not stolen, i bought it in poland but i live in Ireland so i didnt have clue about it. I got testmode 3.0 and data for 3.0 + sys.txt and sys.zip --- i need to unzip :] i got maps 8.3 (r3) + amigo 8.4 . Will that work all together??

If it will please explain to me how to install everything in my unit now :)

If you have FIRMWARE version 2.0...then you HAVE to use mods that are 2.0. and maps that are IGO8 (not8.3).

If you want FIRMWARE 3.0, then you have to follow the links to upgrade to 3.0. Instead of asking the same questions in different threads, please READ everything everyone else told you already.

Also...BACKUP your unit BEFORE diving into anything.

Good luck and have a nice day. :)

Sure, man i dont understand everything what are they saying to me :/ my english is not that good. I dont know how to update my fireware from 2.0 to 3.0 and i dont know what is going on with that unit ;)

I guess you will have to let it be then or pay someone to do it for you, but if you be patient and read and even print instructions, you can do it..trust me. We all have to start out somewhere.