AVIC411.com

IMPORTANT !! PLZ HELP

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a joke, isn't it? Find a Polish forum that deals with the Avic. Obviously there's a great disparity in your reading comprehension. Everything you are asking has been answered many, many times.

If you have a functioning unit, take a brick to it now and put it out of its misery before you put it through unrecoverable pain.

No its not stolen, i bought it in poland but i live in Ireland so i didnt have clue about it. I got testmode 3.0 and data for 3.0 + sys.txt and sys.zip --- i need to unzip :] i got maps 8.3 (r3) + amigo 8.4 . Will that work all together??

If it will please explain to me how to install everything in my unit now :)

just follow the instructions given in the link above... Living in Ireland, you should be able to find someone who speaks both, English and Polish

If you have maps you, voices and other stuff (see explanation given in the post, the link leads you to...) you should be fine

joljol thanks man :( u r only 1 felle that understand me :( other ppl think cos im polish im stupid ... im noob if ye wanted to know like i wrote above and wont write again:/ So joljol can u help me?? maybe u have msn or skype??

I suggest you download the files, provided in the link, get your maps ready and then you try to find a Polish or Russian forum - I suppose you know Russian better than English. There are are quite a few Russians working on the AVICs...

See i dont know russian im only 15 so u know what i mean im doing that beacuse my fathers friend ask me and he will pay me 50euro for it im only 15 ;/ i know german and polish and nearly fluent english, i was looking for polish forum but never finded :/

O.K.:

First: Stay cool! If you can't do it, it's just fine, give him the unit back and find something you are better at. Be aware, that you can easily mess up the unit so it won't work at all. I somewhat get the impression, that you are afraid of the guys you made the deal with. Right now I suppose there is a good chance for you to end up in a big mess, so think about minimizing the loss. If you need the 50 EUR badly then post your Paypal-ID...

If I am wrong:

The unit basically is a Windows CE computer with a touch screen

well, then just copy the missing files as written in the post (see link provided) you seem to have them

copy "testmode" (folder) to the root of an SD-card

copy the full flash you created to the same SD-card

put SD-card in and start the unit

the unit starts in testmode - open file explorer

copy all files from the internal flash to the SD-card to make a back-up

copy all files from the full flash you created to the internal flash