AVIC411.com

2006 Mustang GT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
Just ordered the regulator from Steve....I'm too lazy to build one...traded the Crown Vic in on a 05 Mustang GT with the shaker 500 ....have the wiring harness/F150 Kit on order from Crutchfield so should have it installed soon! Thankfully I think I can use the Z1-Ford adaptor I already had for the Vic and just have to make up the amp connection one.
[quote name="aznsmartass24"]could you shrink your signature picture? It takes up the entire screen![/quote]
You must have a small screen :P I'll work on it. By the way...where did people find the VSS wire in an 05 mustang gt w/shaker 500? It had speed sensative volume, so it has to be at the radio harness, but its not on the pin it was on in the 03 C.V......
Called Crutchfield....apparently Ford no longer uses a pulsed voltage for the speed sensative volume and now use a digital signal...had to tap the VSS at the ECU....all done now except for the Reverse Sense lead, but in no hurry to do that since I don't have the backup camera.