• I like the old larger menu system
    • I like the new quick menu system

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the new mod (smaller buttons) just like the way it looks question how to i switch from 2d to 3d i dont see an icon for that and also the speed limit sign does not show up not a big deal but i like the way it looks do need to know how to toggle 2d 3d though thanx

chris

by the way im a noob and the instructions for this mod was great easy to follow did the mod with no probs my first attempt thank you for making it so easy to do

Switch views by tapping the compass(top right). And the reason you're not seeing Speed Limit signs is that they are not in the map data for that road. Speed limit sign generally only appears when you're on a highway. Will rarely see it driving local streets.

What happened to Alex? He working on fixing these bugs? Havent heard from him in a while. :?

Give me the small icons!!! Doesn't hide the map!

Why does it matter if it covers the map? if you already have a route you dont need to see it when it speaks when to turn and which street

Because I am deaf.

Ahh that's a good reason then, sorry I hadn't thought of that, maybe Diaftia would think about doing both or making it an option you can enable or disable?

Sorry for being away guys. I was on a business trip to NYC. Good news is I got a bunch of the bugs fixed on the 5 hour flight and even got to working on a new menu system that might make both users of the old and new happy. The big like about the old system seems to be that it allows the map to show through. What about this as a sneak peek?:

I still have a couple of scripts to write to get all of the items on the map hidden when the menu comes up. Otherwise it doesn't look right. Let me know your thoughts.

post-26802-12872759998317_thumb.jpg

Sorry for being away guys. I was on a business trip to NYC. Good news is I got a bunch of the bugs fixed on the 5 hour flight and even got to working on a new menu system that might make both users of the old and new happy. The big like about the old system seems to be that it allows the map to show through. What about this as a sneak peek?:

[attachment=0]IMG_0221.JPG[/attachment]

I still have a couple of scripts to write to get all of the items on the map hidden when the menu comes up. Otherwise it doesn't look right. Let me know your thoughts.

I like it!

Good start!!! How do the other buttons fit on the screen? Have you thought about stacking them on the left side lilke the old menu...does it all fit?

You would only be able to fit like 3,4 across. They layer each other but the previous layer gets hidden when the new one is called up.

Good start!!! How do the other buttons fit on the screen? Have you thought about stacking them on the left side lilke the old menu...does it all fit?

You would only be able to fit like 3,4 across. They layer each other but the previous layer gets hidden when the new one is called up.

Sounds/looks great can't wait to give it a try :P thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...