AVIC411.com

Project Mayhem III Theme

here is a blue version of the PMIII im working on. the whole skin has been redone removing and adding things. the skin still isn't done yet. but here are some sample screenshots of how things are going.

003ao.th.jpg 004ccz.th.jpg 005vz.th.jpg 006fh.th.jpg

007hj.th.jpg 008pa.th.jpg 009du.th.jpg

010iv.th.jpg 011gz.th.jpg 012exl.th.jpg

the following pictures will give you an idea of what the final version of the skin will look like when it is installed on your radio.

TOP MENU

blueradio2.th.jpg

A/V MENU

blueavmenu.th.jpg

CD DETAIL'S

bluecddetails.th.jpg

CD LIST

bluecdlist.th.jpg

RADIO

blueradio.th.jpg

IPOD

ipodt.th.jpg

XM RADIO

bluesatradio.th.jpg

SYSTEM MENU

bluesettingsmenu.th.jpg

GPS STATUS

gps.th.jpg

SPEEDO MOD

bluespeedo3.th.jpg bluespeedo4.th.jpg

CRUISE DIAL

cruisedial2.th.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished up on Keepers Speedo Mods for the skin. its a pain in the butt finding all the files used for the mods and the places they go. I aslo change the GPS blank globe to a picture of the real earth. dont get any better then that. the main menu has been changed with the boxes and i also mad the main images bigger.

I changed up the speaker button & off button on the speedo mod. i think it looks alot better.

bluespeedo.th.jpg bluespeedo2.th.jpg blueradio2.th.jpg

Here is the ipod screen & speedo in action.

ipodt.th.jpg bluespeedo3.th.jpg bluespeedo4.th.jpg gps.th.jpg

Are you going to be doing the NAV part as well? That is one thing that I noticed as well while doing these mods. The AV, Main portion of the AVIC look great and then you hit NAV settings and YUCHHH........PIONEER Black! I will be looking forward to seeing this in RED. One thing to that I find really speeds up the process in modding is to use Photoshop 'ACTIONS' and then use Photoshop Bridge to batch them all together. That way instead of changing the colour on one BMP, you are changing the color of 300 BMP's all in one shot. This process will save you hours or even days worth of work. When I do a theme, to set it up, it takes a while. But then to change color of the 'entire theme' it only takes me about 15 minutes for the image.res file and about the same for the DATA.zip file. Lol, that is how long it took me to do the 'Kawasaki Green theme'

im hoping to cover everything in this theme. but to chnge the BG for the NAV to anything but black in this would be really hard to keep everything flawless and seemless. to many screens use that BG. but i think everything works fine with the black BG

as for a release date. i think maybe around the holidays.

i have to tell you,this is truly an excellent looking theme! The hard work will definately be worth it. looking at some of those pictures....Do you not have to change a lot of the coding to make this work? Especially the cruise dials!