AVIC411.com

Project Mayhem III Theme

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dragon, diaftia uploaded a new version of his mod woill this work on the new version as well?

the new 2.1 will not work with the old 2.0 data.zip file.

@Dragon24 - When do you plan to release red version ?? I would like to give it a try.

i'm still working on it. it will be released later.

Dragon, diaftia uploaded a new version of his mod woill this work on uotethe new version as well?

I have already added his key features such as, call from POI (big plus!), preventing text from overlapping etc.., to your mod. It is a must and not hard to do. I can do this for your blue theme if you like. PM me if you would like the update for some of his key features. The call from POI is a MUST!!

@Dragon24 - When do you plan to release red version ?? I would like to give it a try.

i'm still working on it. it will be released later.

I already have it done for me :), blue looks awesome, but clashes with my interior. Dont ask me to post it because this is not my mod, I did this just for myself! This looks amazing in red!! here is a pic:

looks good abb... i sent you the red image.res file for you to beta test. let me know if you find anything wrong in it. i already know about the the radio menu. just a bit lazy tonight.

im looking for a couple Beta Testers for the red theme of this skin. if you would like to help out by checking the skin out.

Excellent! I will definately check it out!