AVIC411.com

BT Problem - HTC Touch Pro2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried every native setting under the sun with my stock 910BT and in my winmobile phone. Here's a funny, yesterday, I selected disable automatic sync within the "select Specific Devices " entry, it had me to re-pair my phone and then gave a windows error box from teh WinCE shell stating "Jit.exe error" and immediately rebooted. It lasted about 2 seconds and poof. Same issue. I'm gonna try another phone (band new) from the store. I don't care if it's a Motorola bag phone, as long as it pairs up, I'll be walking around with a "Man Bag" like on Miami Vice (Hey, I'm 6'7" & 250 lbs, who's gonna say something, LOL).

• 1 month later...

I have a touch pro running mighty rom. Now I did just hook the radio up today for the first time using a battery charger and one speaker. I am running a garmin mic. I was able to place a call with no problem, and as far as I can tell this radio has not been updated (it is used). I had no issues with pairing or calling or the radio rebooting. I did not receive any calls on it though. I will find out more in a couple of days when I put it in the car.

I dont understand the relocating the mute wire for the bypass? Today when I hooked up the radio, all I did was ground the parking brake wire, and everything worked fine. Whats the need for moving the mute wire?

Just got radio in the car this afternoon earlier. Have placed and received several phone calls with no trouble and no lag. Phone automatically pairs as soon as I get in the car with no restarts (leaving bluetooth on). Only thing it wont do is sync the contacts.

P.S. Everyone says the quality is really good, and I am using the Garmin mic.

Update: My contacts synced. At first I was just in the car for 30 mins driving and after I got out and turned the car off the phone had a popup that said "AVIC would like to copy contacts: Yes/No" but it was to late.

Well, I got back in the car and thought hopefully the mysterious popup will come back. After 20 mins I got sick of waiting so I started farkin with it again. I told the HU to sync, and then I beamed all contacts to the HU. It worked. It took about 3 mins, and they all appeared. It wont give you all the numbers for every contact, but the way its set up it gives mobile first (which is fine for me).

This is all done with a Touch Pro running Mighty Rom.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure if this has been posted before.

But here is a fix for TP2 not allowing you to answer calls

Use any registry editior on the phone and modify the HandsFree plug-in

1. Go to HKLM\Software\WIDCOMM\Plugin\HandsFree

2. Change SupportedFeatures value to 45 (default is 1135)

3. Restart the device by holding power button (not the reset button behind battery cover)

This fixed the issue for me. I have a f90bt