AVIC411.com

Cheapest place to get a Z110BT???

I saw one on ebay tonight for $690 new (even though the store was called "BestUSEDITEMS")buy it now, from the same dealer who had it on Amazon.com the previous night for $600 used. Wasn't sure about this one..but they went really fast.

I have one on the way from CarToys.com in which the price matched $999.99 when I simply just called them and told them that I saw it online for $999.99 from http://www.caraudioxperts.com/product_i ... ts_id=7677 . I gave them my email address. THey sent me the coupon code. and with the bing.com feature and chose cartoys.com, and received 5% off, it totaled out to about $800---including $84 tax, $24 shipping, and $200 rebate. I will just stay with the deal I received with this authorized purchase even though the ebay sales are looking appealing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here Cartoys matched an Amazon price and got it to 999. Mine should be here Friday. I was going to get it from 6ave.com but when I went to order they were out of stock even after price matching a lower price of like 925. So if you hold of for them to get some back in stock they will do a cheaper price than Cartoys.

This is true, but I started out at 6ave.com with a purchase of $924 but they sent me a dud...aka the last item on the shelf...so I went with cartoys. It is great that you received a reliable working Z110bt from 6ave. I tried to call them today to get more information on why they sent me an irreparable unit or why they are backordered for another month but I hung up after being on hold for 30+ minutes...Cheers to you, for you received a great deal.

• 1 month later...
al-eds dot com!

they are a authorized pioneer dealer, they are listed on pioneers website too!

$891 free shipping and $200 mail in rebate from pioneer,

brings the z110bt to $691 with full warranty from pioneer!

just ordered mine :D

Mine arrived from them this morning, all looks good.

al-eds dot com!

they are a authorized pioneer dealer, they are listed on pioneers website too!

$891 free shipping and $200 mail in rebate from pioneer,

brings the z110bt to $691 with full warranty from pioneer!

just ordered mine :D

Are you sure you get the $200 rebate when they price match like that? One of the stipulations for the pioneer rebate says that it cannot be used with other discount pricing or promotions. I'd buy it right now if I know I'm going to get the rebate for sure.

Yes all of you are good to go.

I was worried because the rebate form states that it cannot be combined with any rebates or discounts, but the receipt shows "coupon savings". I called the rebate hot-line number and they said it would be fine for the rebate!

The same has also been confirmed by al-eds sales guys as well.

FYI, your order total has to be over $900 for the pio530 coupon to work. I tried just ordering the head unit alone for $869.99 and the system said my order total was not high enough to use the coupon. I added the ipod cable and got my order total to $919.98 and the coupon code worked just fine. I had a friend order me a third one on Friday for the wife's jetta.

I spoke to the sales person at al-eds.com, she told me there should be no problem submitting the MIR with the "instant price match rebate" on the receipt. I sent one in last week, so we'll see.