AVIC411.com

Green lights?

Any auction (usually that is for something expensive) where they ask you to email somewhere else other then the ebay user is a scam and against ebay's policies. If any ebay employee saw this auction it would be pulled down faster than you can say Nigerian Bank Transfer.

And after just checking on it now, it was pulled. Yah Ebay. Personally I love the auctions I find in the motorcycle sections for:

2003 Suzuki Hayabusa 3000 miles Perfect condition Buy it now for $2000 (worth at least 4x that) but don't contact me through ebay, email me at this address xxx@aol.com or whatever to set up a money transfer instead of going through ebay. I'm not making this up, I have seen these auctions.

How do you guys know it's a fraudd auction.

Simply because seller wants to be contacted and process "transaction" via private e-mail - that's a sure sign. Few subtle ones: he mentioned that he will ship everything that came with the unit including remote - a remote was never included with z1. "Will ship discretely" - also sounds strange...

Just when you thought everyone on the planet knew about the Nigerian email scam, another dumbass steps up and loses $200,000

Unbelievable, just plain unbelievable that there are still some people living on this planet who never heard of "Nigerian scam".

I love those e-mails and fake auctions;) Here is a link to the Nigerian scam-biters site: http://www.419eater.com, go directly to the "letters" section - there are tons of histerically funny e-mail-dialogs with those scammers.