AVIC411.com

ND-BT1 Stock?

Guest Guest
A little bird at Pioneer says that while shipments of the bluetooth interface are in fact making it into the U.S. now, the quantities do not come close to matching the demand. So, stock is likely to be VERY tight for the forseeable future.
[quote name="03Vic-HPP"]I just placed an order for one on Crutchfield, I guess I will get it when I get it....also ordered the Ipod Adaptor..they had it for $49.99...also out of stock, but for ~$179.00 for them both shipped, I can wait lol.[/quote]

Thanks for the info on the Ipod adapter. I ordered mine for $100 from Crutchfield a couple of weeks ago. I contacted them and got a $50 credit as they have a 30 day lowest price policy.
[quote name="Anonymous"]I just ordered 1 direct from pioneerelectronics.com for $120.00. Didn't say anything about backorder.[/quote]I was actually on their website a few minutes ago too but I couldn't go through with the purchase. They are on backorder.