AVIC411.com

Steering Wheel Controls

yeah, probably since I dont have that vehicle, I never worked on that vehicle, and I probably dont like that vehicle... lol kiddin on that last one...

You might like this one? This is a suped up version of the better known mommy mobile. Before the Z1 , and after the tint, I removed the steps and badges,(we don't need no stinkin badges),dropped the behemoth 2" Added brembo set on all 4 corners. Had the alighnment kit installed to get the ride better than stock. Lost the rack on top to add to the low look. Speed grill upper and lower front grill. Added custom fabbed sport tubes to hide any frame and further the low effect. HID head lights.Added a navigator chrome beltline. The Roush supercharger that is still in its box will replace the K&N and h-tech programmer to get the Roush 20's and the yokohama Parada spec X's melted in short order. I sold my custom Z-71 and my hard top vette to be more family friendly but still have fun. I'll post pics. It gets alot of looks mostly by the guys trying to figure it out. Dealerships love it. I can't leave anything alone.My newest toy is a 55 buick rod. Sweeeet. :twisted:

• 10 months later...
I installed the SWI-PS when I did my new install, and after about 3 months, it started losing functionality... it would work about 10% of the time I tried it.

I guess I need to take the dash apart and check the connections. Or has anyone else had this issue?

Nope...Mine acts like a retard too....checked connections, reprogrammed....still retarded...

:roll:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10642

My friends did the exact same thing. I think I 'm gonna stick to the IR remote from Pioneer for now until they fix this thing, cause I'd hate to pull out the unit each time the Pac swi unit acts up.

Well I also bought the IR remote for my wife to play with while I'm driving. I contacted the manufacturer of the SWI-PS shortly after I started having problems, and he told me to make sure the unit was getting power. I'm sure it is... but at least I'm not the only person having hte problem.