• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems kinda high to me but lets say:

60 for SWC

ipod cable: 45

install 200

dashkit 25 (mine for my dodge magnum cost only 15)

120bt 1400

taxes should be around 150

So yeah that would be around 1900 but lets see if you got

110bt for 900

install 200, dash 25, ipod cable 45, 60 swc, taxes 150, 200 for future upgrade to 120bt software

so thats around 1600

guys these are based around what numbers i've experience and come from the top of my head, I.E. don't flip out if i'm off

ANd run the risk of dmaging a brand new 2010 Altima with 7 miles on it?

I'm handy and back in the day I did dashboard modifications but the electronics now are a bit more complicated and I wouldnt even know where to begin with the Altima dash replacement so the $200 or so for labor is worth it I guess

I'm handy and back in the day I did dashboard modifications but the electronics now are a bit more complicated and I wouldnt even know where to begin with the Altima dash replacement so the $200 or so for labor is worth it I guess

I have a 2010 Altima also and am doing the install myself. It's actually pretty easy and i have the bose system which installers will tell you makes things hard but it's a snap. And if you by the part from Crutchfield, whatever you dont know, their tech support will walk you through. I just got my 120bt last friday and waiting for the other things to come from Crutchfield.

Love my new Z120BT

But two things.

1) the mic is all the ways to the left right on the corner pillar by the driver's window, people have trouble hearing me, right location?

2) Is there a way to prevent auto dimming when the headlights are turned on, really washes it out; would prefer a manual way of dimming it onscreen, is there a way to do that?

Wow what I'm learning here.

So first I know that the included mic with the 110/120 is of poor quality, can i pick up that $12 garmin mic in a Best Buy?

Can I just sever to the leads to the current mic head and splice the new one in, or do I have to go back to the back of the head unit ( or should I say have the installer do it?

I know know how to compensate for auto dimmer now ....great

Is an altitude setting in nav available anywhere like my Rosen entertainment system has?

Thnx

jeff

I have a 2010 Altima also and am doing the install myself. It's actually pretty easy and i have the bose system which installers will tell you makes things hard but it's a snap. And if you by the part from Crutchfield, whatever you dont know, their tech support will walk you through. I just got my 120bt last friday and waiting for the other things to come from Crutchfield.

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/altima ... stall.html