AVIC411.com

mod MB-IDT3.0-4 All-In-One UP June 27 '10 - 3DCars Add-On !

hello,

I present the new version of this mod version 4

New option :

- All In One MSN, TMC or no MSN/TMC

- Map Changer (I slightly modified and and corrected the presentation) select and validate Naveteq Map only if have at least on map Naveteq in map_nt folder (Content\map-nt)

- Male or Female select Speedcam Voice (created myself, US/UK male-female, FR female is synthétique and FR male is my)

- Correction of various minor bug in version 3.03b

- Modification of the slider "Master" volume of Quick menu (best setting)

- Changing the Multiplan option : deselection route is problematic and according to those who are viewing the colors do not always match. I deleted the route displayed deselection and the recalculation was unnecessary.

- Fixed loading saved itinerary

- Changes in the functioning of the buttons "add Start, add Dest, Continu and Via" of Cursor Menu

-> Simple click = change/create a route, staying in the Cursor Menu.

-> Long click on "add Dest, add Start and Continu" = direct validation of change and direct access to the navigation map

- Correction/modification for BlockRoad option.

-> Simple click (symbol +) = add block road

-> Simple click (symbol - ) = edit block road selected

-> Long click (symbol -) = delete block road selected

EDIT :

- Correction of my option "3D" Landmark in my quick menu. Now this option also disables the display of the buildings (this is my own option, it has nothing to do with the original option of little quick menu iGo origine)

Why All In One :

I decided to propose a single version of my data.zip. It is compatible with US/UK/FR/Can-FR for Map Display specific info (speed, Elevation, quick menu, Cursor Menu).

Speedcam voice type also depends on this option (US/UK or FR/CA/Can-FR)

It's possible to enlarge choice. This takes time, I can add Spain and Dutch Country. Consider making a donation ;-) and I will complete the mod.

Now you have the choice between a Single or Full Display buttons on map.

-> Full = MSN or TMC (depending of Avic Country)

-> Single = No MSN or No TMC

all details of previous version include here

Installation_MB-IDT3.0-4 READ AT FIRST !!!

Self-extraction archives

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_REV_a (contains my schemes v3) updated jun 10 '10 -old version-

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Rev_b (contains my schemes V3 and new sys.txt but not install it, it's unnecessary if it init add-on MB-3DCars) updated jun 22 '10 corrected minor error (correct speedLimit sign for UK, US and Quebec user...) -old version-

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Rev_c (contains my schemes V4 & 4-2) update 06/27/10 details a little lower

My mod does not contain more speedcam voice. Download the ones you need. Several package of voice can be installed

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Audio_SpeedCamVoices_FR-CanFR (if you need it)

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Audio_SpeedCamVoices_US-UK (if you need it)

pack Install_MB_Lang_FR

pack Install_MB_Lang_Can-FR

pack Install_MB_Lang_FR updated jun 22 '10 (up for add-on MB-3DCars)

pack Install_MB_Lang_Can-FR updated jun 22 '10 (up for add-on MB-3DCars)

Standard-extraction archives

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4b (contains my schemes v3) updated jun 22 '10 corrected minor error (correct speedLimit sign for UK, US and Quebec user...) -old version-

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Rev_c (contains my schemes V4 & 4-2) update 06/27/10 details a little lower

My mod does not contain more speedcam voice. Download the ones you need. Several package of voice can be installed

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Audio_SpeedCamVoices_FR-CanFR

pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_Audio_SpeedCamVoices_US-UK

pack Install_MB_Lang_FR updated jun 22 '10 (up for add-on MB-3DCars)

pack Install_MB_Lang_Can-FR updated jun 22 '10 (up for add-on MB-3DCars)

UPDATE jun 26 '10

MB-3DCars Add-on is available for my mod, is here

If you want me to continue modification :

Donate

post-31631-12872762594005_thumb.jpg

post-31631-12872762594827_thumb.jpg

post-31631-12872762595752_thumb.jpg

post-31631-12872762596678_thumb.jpg

post-31631-12872762597486_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not be shy! this mod works really well ;-)

It is not simply a version IDT3.0 skin with a few more options. Many original options have been changed, others of the original iGo were added and others are completely personal, such as SpeedCam alert voice and beeps that are not cut so that the "Keys" sound option is disabled.

This looks great. I'm currently using an old version of IDT's mod with the 3.0 upgrade on my F90BT, but some things have gotten wonky on my unit. IPOD sometimes doesn't get recognized, have to reconnect it, and the unit thinks my car is about 50-100ft behind where it actually is!

I'm going to combine this mod with the 3.1 firmware upgrade here:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32351&start=150

Hopefully will get to try this something early next week and will report my results.

UPDATE of 10/06/10 to 3:40 p.m.

MB-IDT3.0-4a

- Fix : when a saved routei s loaded or when a route is in progress, once in the target menu, the menu offers a global view of the map. Previously and since version 3.0-3x the view was zoomed and centered on the position of the vehicle. Following remarks on this, I shall give up the global views ;-)

- Fixed display and management of the MSN icon following the return of Labgate (thank you to him, canadian member of my forum). Now displaying icons on map MSN or TMC is that depending on the model of your AVIC. I made this choice to prevent you from crashing your AVIC happens, for example, when entering the functions MSN with AVIC Euro.

If AVIC Euro = only the TMC icon will be displayed (as the Simple Mode or Full), and even if you choose a "Country" U.S., CA or Quebec.

If your AVIC is other than Euro = only the MSN icon will be displayed (as the Simple Mode or Full), and even if you choose a "Country" U.S. or UK.

If you already installed version 3.0-4, you do not need to install all the files of the pack, but only data.zip and sys.txt.

For others, refer to page up and read Installation_MB-IDT3.0-4

Pack Install_MB-IDT3.0-4_REV_a

ADD-ON online comming soon (being finalized) and will move independently from the rest, IDT3.0-MB-4x is ready to run;). However it is better to be already in version 3.0-4a

UPDATE Jun 27 '10, MB-IDT3.0-4c

This update corrects the issue of displaying the buttons on the left (arrival, departure, ect ..) in "Cursor Menu" that were not properly (symbol + or - or gray) for users UK/US/Canada (Fr and Quebec ok in previous version).

Thank you for allowing me to ovalball warned of this problem.

This is now fixed!

Due to recently moving, I decided to change my previous schemes to better differentiate a road type orange with lighter orange from the orange color corresponding to the current route.

I also decided to make a variant with current route is based on a green (other than that indicating the route type "Short" in "Multiplan" mode)

Screen later :wink:

download in first topic

new version of MB-3DCars Add-on is available compatible with my mod, is here (clic on link :wink: )

EDIT : screen of my scheme

Based on my personnal definition of color applied on 3D and 2D mode

version 4 = route color orange

version 4-2 = route color green

menuciblev4-1dbd8c3.jpg2d-v4-1dbd8d3.jpg3d-v4-1dbd8de.jpg

menuciblev4-2-1dbd8ef.jpg2d-v4-2-1dbd8f9.jpg3d-v4-2-1dbd905.jpg

For install, copy directly the Content folder of archive in My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\ of your avic.

Auto-extractible archive

pack Install_MB-Schemes-4&4-2

Standard archive

pack Install_MB-Schemes-4&4-2

UPDATE Jun 27 '10, MB-IDT3.0-4c

This update corrects the issue of displaying the buttons on the left (arrival, departure, ect ..) in "Cursor Menu" that were not properly (symbol + or - or gray) for users UK/US/Canada (Fr and Quebec ok in previous version).

Thank you for allowing me to ovalball warned of this problem.

This is now fixed!

Due to recently moving, I decided to change my previous schemes to better differentiate a road type orange with lighter orange from the orange color corresponding to the current route.

I also decided to make a variant with current route is based on a green (other than that indicating the route type "Short" in "Multiplan" mode)

Screen later :wink:

dowload in first topic

new version of MB-3DCars Add-on is available

compatible with my mod, is here (clic on link :wink: )

Thank you mister blue for updating your data.

• 2 weeks later...