AVIC411.com

mod MB-IDT3.0-4 All-In-One UP June 27 '10 - 3DCars Add-On !

The improvement SmartZoom took me a really long time. It would take too long to detail all the changes I make to make this option acceptable to use. I never liked to use this option (Pioneer mod and other mod), but since I changed I use it all the time (I say this in all sincerity, not because it is me who have improved this option).

ABB is expected to arrive to copy my changes, I'm pleased that I will copy my changes and to be incorporated in his mod :wink:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Misterblue, excellent job, very detailed as i like!!

I was wondering how to edit some bmp with special feautres like: the time on map, altitude on map, and speed on map, it's translucent, and when I convert it with iPAQ 31x to RGB or aRGB or PNG to edit with PS, lost its features.

How I can edit these files?

I'm at work right now, but later I'll comment work I'm doing.

Files:

IDT_current_speedUS.bmp

IDT_onmap_elevationUS.bmp

Thanx!!

PS: I made myself a few minutes, I'm changing some things, some of them just to suit my taste, and others could serve many others.

I live in Argentina, and here we have the same signs and units that in the UK, so I'm changing the files to make it compatible with South America, also Spain (all latin languages), overwriting the UK files.

This includes:

- a new Spanish Language file, including all your terms added, and improved the originals.

- Speed Cam Audio in Spanish, male and female with loquendo voices (in process)

- Icons in Spanish (Speed, Altitude) trying!

- I made a new sheme, adapted here, where the mountains are shown in brown and not white like "snow".

- I edit mapchanger_800_480 to switch between 2 versions of teleatlas maps (older and newer), because in my region we have only teleatlas maps, and for some places newer maps are worst than older, so I decide to preserve the 2 version putting older version in map-nt and newer in map as default.

And other things about my "almost" apple red theme downloaded here about 1 year ago, I don't think anyone be interested.

So if you want to add this to your mod, and you're a meticulous man to do so, we are all grateful.

You could add a new "Country" (or region be better) as "LATIN AMERICA" in addition to US, UK, FRA, CAN, Quebec. This I couldn't, because I don't know about script programming.

What do you think?

I'll help you as much as I can.

I do not understand why you wanted to change these pictures?

Files:

IDT_current_speedUS.bmp

IDT_onmap_elevationUS.bmp

I will soon propose a new version of my mod. If you want to help to integrate the Spanish language, you can send me by MP making fun of speedcam voices (male female, all sentences) and your language file for GPS menu.

I'll add them to my next version of mod and the menu will choose "Spanish" (I'll make the necessary buttons and icons).

"misterblue"I do not understand why you wanted to change these pictures?.....

because, these files are in english or french, according to the language selection. mine should say VELOCIDAD for speed, and ALTITUD for elevation

I leave you a few questions to think and answer later:

- What happened with IDT's fuel calc? you don't want any more? I liked

- What about turn off the screen (totally, no black screen!) by pressing the off button on the map, instead of displaying the time and date. And for the current state, how I can change the font color to red, just to match with the interior of my car

I leave you a few questions to think and answer later:

- What about turn off the screen (totally, no black screen!) by pressing the off button on the map, instead of displaying the time and date. And for the current state, how I can change the font color to red, just to match with the interior of my car

Menu->Settings->System Settings->SCREEN OFF.

Menu->Settings->System Settings->SCREEN OFF.

Ok, so...we all know that, but I'm a little lazy and I want to turn off the screen from the map screen.

I asked IDT, and said it may be possible, but at that moment he didn't know how.

someone has figured it out?

- What happened with IDT's fuel calc? you don't want any more? I liked

In the next version of this mod, there will be an add-on FuelCalc different, Bandit972, a member of my forum worked hard on this add-on and I'm trying to adapt my mod to integrate it as properly.

- What about turn off the screen (totally, no black screen!) by pressing the off button on the map, instead of displaying the time and date.

this is ok in this mod :wink:

And for the current state, how I can change the font color to red, just to match with the interior of my car

Go to Navigation Setting (icon "map" on the map) and clic on "Custom" the colors of text on map parameter here is the bottom of page.

Great!! My 3th question was about the off screen with time and date with ds-digi.ttf font. Actually it's white/light gray color...but if you add a really power off screen in your next mod (like said in the 2nd answer) is much better!!

So, working on Spanish Lang and speed cam, probably for weekend i'll send you.

Bye!

MB,

Your mod works fantastically in the area of Smartzoom, just what is supposed to be during navigation, like the IDT 3 and ABB's Chrome V2.75. It is a shame that this little wonder doesn't show anymore in Dafitia's or ABB's V3.0.

Some said that they trade the Smartzoom functionality for the sky, but I can hardly accept that, as this truly defeat the purpose of navigation :twisted: .

Thanks.

I do not know if I understood everything, but the SmartZoom is not only useful to see the clouds. This mode is effective assistance which does not lose its settings, zoom and tilt (configurable in my mod since IDT3.0-MB-3x), it also allows for a more distant view with a different tilt to better see some event on the map (intersection. ..), this function was buggy home (iGo for Pioneer) and I corrected to work properly.

• 2 weeks later...