AVIC411.com

mod MB-IDT3.0-4 All-In-One UP June 27 '10 - 3DCars Add-On !

Dear Misterblue,

I am a absolut Newbie and mybe me question are stubit but after 1 hour searching here I count not find the answer :(

I am using a F9110 (same as F910) and I am happy with the Design of the GUI... Just the Navigation lucks for me a bit overage >My 99€ Navigon has more Features...

Now I saw your mod and I really like it. I read your installation tutorial but is that everithing I have to do? I think I need other Maps as well!? If there are other things to do maybe you could give me a hint :roll:

Btw: I am using the F9110 in a VW Golf with steering whell control. But there are more (today unused) buttons on my steering wheel. Is there a chance to add/modify functions? E.g. Phone functions like open phonebook?

P.S: Is there a german version? I just saw already that question but maybe someone did the translation already!?

Thanks in advance!!!

:roll:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S: Is there a german version? I just saw already that question but maybe someone did the translation already!?

:roll:

The only language that I can switch to here on my US version is 'English, French, Spanish'. if German would be available, then I would have made a german version for my mod because I speak german, and I would have loved to have my Avic in German. However, it is kinda pointless to have my Nav section in German and the main section being in english :(