AVIC411.com

New Iphone 4G and Avic Z110BT, are they compatible??

No, still not working, but just in fiddling with my phone to see if I hadn't overlooked a setting or something, I noted that contact group and wasn't sure if it was new or not. The AVIC Feeds app actually gets updated more frequently than I expected, so I'm holding out small hope. ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows or have heard if the new Iphone 4G is going to be compatible with the Z110BT with or without the upgrade? I'm debating about getting one, but if its not compatible, I might just get a 3G? Has Pioneer said anything about this?

Thanks in advance for all your input!

It should work just fine on your z110bt .I have the older z1HDD and mine works on my iphone4

I dont see how you are claiming that Pandora Link and AVIC FEEDS works with your Z1 as that unit is not built to be compatible with either iPhone app.

The Avic app provided from Pioneer doesnt work on my z1 for Tundra but it works on the other ride.Pandora app link does work and it streams music just fine on my z1 but not on BT on the Z1 it works connected (AUX).

Pandora does work for the iphone4 been using it a week now.

DSC00739.jpg

Your talking about the Pandora app not Pandora link. Pay attention to whats being posted before you chime in. No one is saying Pandora doesn't work on the 110. Also if you have a Z1 you shouldn't be commenting on any post involving the 110 as the two units are nothing alike.

Your talking about the Pandora app not Pandora link. Pay attention to whats being posted before you chime in. No one is saying Pandora doesn't work on the 110. Also if you have a Z1 you shouldn't be commenting on any post involving the 110 as the two units are nothing alike.

I have both Thank you very much sir and i can post where I like :lol:

Anyways I can see where this is going there are features that are not going to work just wait on Pioneer on updates in the future as all I can say.

Just don't claim to 110 owners that everything should work because it works on your Z1 when you don't even understand what people are having a problem with in the first place. That spreads confusion and leads people to think maybe something is wrong with their unit when it is a universal problem with all units of that type.

Just don't claim to 110 owners that everything should work because it works on your Z1 when you don't even understand what people are having a problem with in the first place. That spreads confusion and leads people to think maybe something is wrong with their unit when it is a universal problem with all units of that type.

let's not jump to conclusions and say I was appearing to be some know it all that's not the case here.Everybody is subject to there opinions and certain people can figure thing's out wile others can't that's the logic with anything.To me it's trill and error and generally speaking results will varie depending on who the person you talk with.Back to topic I hope you guy's figure your issues out why most of us are here 8) .

Fair enough we just need to keep facts about one unit separate from facts about another unit.

I understand your request and that sounds fair. I guess that's why were here to learn the unit inside and Out. I Like my Pioneer Navi units but sometimes keeping up with the latest updates and Technology has some limitations. Thanks

ok so if i run pandora first, pandora link works. thanks for the tip.

avic feeds works (and is so much faster than before). but when i try to access the list, it crashes. i even tried adding a new record to the list. still crashes. also i deleted all the avic feeds contacts out of my iphone. avic feeds still crashes when i go to the list.

Answer the call then switch it.

Thats exactly what I do... I receive a call -> pick up the call on z110bt -> **ringing stops over the speakers ** -> switch to either speakerphone or iphone -> ***ringing starts back up again over the speakers (while talking to the person on the other line!) ***

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Answer the call then switch it.

Thats exactly what I do... I receive a call -> pick up the call on z110bt -> **ringing stops over the speakers ** -> switch to either speakerphone or iphone -> ***ringing starts back up again over the speakers (while talking to the person on the other line!) ***

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Do you all think this could be happening because of an echo feedback that the mic could be picking up from the Iphone 4? Isn't it supposed to have and enhanced mic with noise reduction?