AVIC411.com

New Iphone 4G and Avic Z110BT, are they compatible??

To answer the op's question. Yes the z110bt works great with the iPhone 4, even if you have not applied the z110bt to z120bt update to the hu. In fact with iOS4 on an iphone 3gs or iphone 4, all of the bugs that existed before seem to be squashed. It's almost like someone on the iOS team owns a z :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pandora link works fine for me on iphone 4, you just gotta watch all the multitasking crap cause that can irritate it i think and also i just make sure i fire up pandora link before i turn the car ...works great! If i try to start up the pandora link app after everything is on sometimes it fails to do anything. So it might be a bit flaky but if you follow the rules it works :)

Avic feeds now works, update your apps and check it then. I am running a 3g with iOS4 and feeds did not work until a couple days ago there was an update and now works. I have not updated my avic-z110bt and my phone works great with the new iOS4, in fact, the people I am talking to say it sound better than before.

I am currently using the z110 (without 120 update) with an iPhone 4 and everything works fine EXCEPT whenever someone calls on Bluetooth audio in my car. It seems to have a clearer reception and voice clarity for the person on the other hand but when I put it on speaker phone or iPhone speaker (instead of Bluetooth audio), I continue to hear my ringtone ring over my car speakers. It's hard to explain but basically if it's over Bluetooth audio and someone calls it works, but if I switch my audio output preference to iPhone or speakerphone, it continues to ring as if I never picked up the call. Hopefully they issue a fix for this! If anyone knows a workaround please let me know!!