AVIC411.com

MB-3DCars1.0 Add-On up to 1.1a -07/14/10 UP-

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ abb1 :

It appears you have not found what served the adjustment I made.

For the problem with the iPod, I do not see any link with my add-on?! for me there is none!!!

Adjustments of this review may not interfere in the functioning of the ipod.

The language barrier is not easy, that's all!

That is true, but can you please explain what the ipod has to do with your update. This was not mentioned in any post prior, and was just brought up here in a reply to my post. What has the ipod got to do with your update? That reply makes no sense to the english language. I know it is difficult, but can you please explain it, because nobody here has a clue what you mean at times, and before we install an update, we have to know what it is for. Thanks

@ abb1 :

It appears you have not found what served the adjustment I made.

For the problem with the iPod, I do not see any link with my add-on?! for me there is none!!!

Adjustments of this review may not interfere in the functioning of the ipod.

The language barrier is not easy, that's all!

That is true, but can you please explain what the ipod has to do with your update. This was not mentioned in any post prior, and was just brought up here in a reply to my post. What has the ipod got to do with your update? That reply makes no sense to the english language. I know it is difficult, but can you please explain it, because nobody here has a clue what you mean at times, and before we install an update, we have to know what it is for. Thanks

MB,

Look like that you have no problem to read english, so I can offer my service to translate from french to english. I guess you are using some web translators which are generally sucks, Google's included.

You can either PM me or directly post here in french.

JrFaust, thank's for your contribution but this version of the add-on do not work on avic and contain a lot of application not necessary for to us.

I am preparing an update of my version and will contain all the interesting new model for the version you found.

please wait :wink:

This might be a dumb question, and I looked thru the whole thread and cant seem to find anything regarding this, but I just need someone to verify if this works with the avic emulator or not?

I have been trying to intigrate this mod into diaftia's mod (yes I know abb1's mod already includes this) but I cant seem to get it to work in the emulator. When I hit the init button, or the scan button after I hit yes, it looks like it trys to reboot but instead it just hangs.

Ideas?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a F900BT that has been upgraded to Ver 3.0201 with the 06-2010 Maps.

I have copied and replaced to Sys.txt file in the APL2\iGo Directory

I have copied the 3dCars Folder to the APL2\iGo Directory

I have rebooted the AVIC

I don't Vehicle Type option when I go to Navi Settings - Map Screens - 3D Settings

Have I missed a Step?

What do I need to do?

Can anyone help

Tx

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...