AVIC411.com

anyone here good in making icons?

Hey IDT, bet you feel really good with only 2 offers to help - after ALL the hard work and help you've given to so many on this forum. I reckon there's a lot of shitbags here who just take but don't wana give anything back, which is a shame really but about par for the course. Anyways good to see you back :D

Oh, and Ovalball - you nicked my avatar :lol:

Hey IDT, bet you feel really good with only 2 offers to help - after ALL the hard work and help you've given to so many on this forum. I reckon there's a lot of shitbags here who just take but don't wana give anything back, which is a shame really but about par for the course. Anyways good to see you back :D

Oh, and Ovalball - you nicked my avatar :lol:

Don't think that is a fair statement. I would certainly help him, but couldn't find my way around any type of photo editiing software. abb and gnasr have offered to help. Those two have been more active than anyone else here lately.

I think it's fair - obviously - and I also think it's true. Take a look at how many pages there are of IDT's mods, and you mean to tell me that NONE of those respondents are any good at icons/bitmaps....... cmon, get real. A year ago this was a much better place to be, sadly it's not the same anymore. But life goes on :D

I think it's fair - obviously - and I also think it's true. Take a look at how many pages there are of IDT's mods, and you mean to tell me that NONE of those respondents are any good at icons/bitmaps....... cmon, get real. A year ago this was a much better place to be, sadly it's not the same anymore. But life goes on :D

And that was a year ago. AFAIK the F-series is a dying breed. I aopolgize that I am one of the ones that swipes up peoples work, but I have donated to those that have done great work. I have offered to donate to abb, but he refuses.

I have offered to donate to abb, but he refuses.

Yeah, and it was much appreciated, trust me! I do this for enjoyment, and a lot of the appreciation and great comments that I have had from members is more worthwhile than money :) .

Also, seeing this at the bottom of posts-

If you want me to continue modification :

Donate

irritates me, as it reminds me of a peddler washing your windshield and asking for money :(. I have donated myself to several people here and I had no issue as their work was well deserved, but the wording of this just frustrates me!

I have offered to donate to abb, but he refuses.

Yeah, and it was much appreciated, trust me! I do this for enjoyment, and a lot of the appreciation and great comments that I have had from members is more worthwhile than money :) .

Also, seeing this at the bottom of posts-

If you want me to continue modification :

Donate

irritates me, as it reminds me of a peddler washing your windshield and asking for money :(. I have donated myself to several people here and I had no issue as their work was well deserved, but the wording of this just frustrates me!

And I very much appreciate the work you have done to continue IDT mods. But not meant as disrespect to your work, if no one took over, oh well. Ther eis nothing I can do abou tit and I would be happy with the mods I had before. Your time and effort is much appreciated. And yes, I agree with your assessment on the last statement.

hey all, i'm looking for anyone who could help me out with some graphics for a new layout that i have in mind, PM me and i'll send you the details,

IDT is back

I wish I was better doing graphics so I could help. I use gimp and it took me forever to learn the simple things.

Welcome back, IDT.

A year ago this was a much better place to be, sadly it's not the same anymore. But life goes on :D

So very true Dumpy. We all helped each other figuring things out. \

Life does goes on :D

Everyone that is a part of this forum or was a part of this forum really did a great job. I too hate when I see please donate to the effort, but don't mind ponying up some loot for all the hard work everyone has done here because I too have taken peoples work and try to give back to this forum as much as it has given to me. The facts are that the excellent modders here might have exhausted all the mods that can be done to the F-unit and the reality is that in electronics things are outdated quickly and the F-unit is no exception. How many more mods can actually be added to this software. Anyway I am much happier with my unit, especially after I see pictures of what the ui looked like originally, yuk. In my opinion the fact that this forum has gone for this long makes it one of the best I have been involved with and have very much enjoyed corresponding and figuring things out with everyone on here. It is apparent when you see some modders go and new ones take over. IDT just needs a couple of people's help anyway. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, LOL. Anyway thanks a lot for everyones cooperation.

A year ago this was a much better place to be, sadly it's not the same anymore. But life goes on :D

So very true Dumpy. We all helped each other figuring things out. \

Life does goes on :D

Everyone that is a part of this forum or was a part of this forum really did a great job. I too hate when I see please donate to the effort, but don't mind ponying up some loot for all the hard work everyone has done here because I too have taken peoples work and try to give back to this forum as much as it has given to me. The facts are that the excellent modders here might have exhausted all the mods that can be done to the F-unit and the reality is that in electronics things are outdated quickly and the F-unit is no exception. How many more mods can actually be added to this software. Anyway I am much happier with my unit, especially after I see pictures of what the ui looked like originally, yuk. In my opinion the fact that this forum has gone for this long makes it one of the best I have been involved with and have very much enjoyed corresponding and figuring things out with everyone on here. It is apparent when you see some modders go and new ones take over. IDT just needs a couple of people's help anyway. CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, LOL. Anyway thanks a lot for everyones cooperation.

Excellent post and i agree 100%.I love "playing around"with my Avic and trying out all the different mods by the brilliant modders who give up thier time for no reward.They only ask to be appreciated and sometimes people cannot even be bothered to do that!Regarding the"donate and I'll carry on "comments,that I suppose is up them.Maybe they should put a price on thier work,then we can decide if we want to pay or not.