AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Hey Abb congratulations...as allways you have golden hands and mind. Usualy the people at pioneer doing software get paid a lot of money and you do this for free for all of us. I am driving my friend crazy with all this updates, one owns a 2010 mercedes C320 but his maps and menu are so dull and boring. When I show my AVIC they get blown by the colors and options you provide with the new updates.. Thanks Abb!!!

I have a question, everything what I do is perfect regarding the mod..but I cannot figure out how to add the NT maps. I used to have the NT maps on my AVIC Z2 and they where so much different from TA regardin 3D . Can you please in short words explain me the procedure?

Thanks again

Ps V3.25 works like charm on X710BT

Here is a quick 'How To' that I posted:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=34166

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Abb,

Possible Bug..not sure if its only me...Ive loaded the latest mod, and am unable to save the smart zoom options.

Specifically the Tilt. When it boots up it keeps setting it back to a default number. When i adjust to the max up and down so i can see the sky, it works fine, but when restarted, it goes back to a default setting.

Not sure if this is coded, or im not updaing correctly...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Nah, not a bug. I was just messing with the smartzoom settings earlier and forgot to reset them. Just install this SYS.txt file and you will have it default back at 90 so you can see the sky

Where do we put this?

Where do we put this?

OMG ... \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo

You make too many assumptions. Most of this is not exactly common knowledge.

Hmmm, "OMG" is for someone who posted already 416 posts today, and I suppose that from the first time you put up a mod in your AVIC, you know already where to put SYS.TXT, for the simple reason that because you did it! :mrgreen:

Yes, we are here to help (note that I still provided the answer), but if people don't want to learn, that is their problem, but please stop asking obvious questions!

iGo is not exactly new A$$ technology ... I do notice the bold characters in your word "assumptions" :wink:

OMG ... \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo

You make too many assumptions. Most of this is not exactly common knowledge.

Hmmm, "OMG" is for someone who posted already 416 posts today, and I suppose that from the first time you put up a mod in your AVIC, you know already where to put SYS.TXT, for the simple reason that because you did it! :mrgreen:

Keep in mind that someone who has posted 416 posts is considered a regular here in these forums and should not be degraded or made to feel stupid. We need all the regulars here that we can get as this is a dying forum. A lot of us are still learning (myself included) no matter how many posts we have up. It was not that long ago that I was asking 'stupid' questions and with the courteous help from our regular forum members here, I learned what I know today. If someone one would have said 'OMG.....', I probably would have said 'F....Y..' and left the forum, or sure as hell, not made any more posts. Something that is black and white to some may not be to others and making degrading remarks should really not be made. Please think before you post!

Hi abb....the new update is owsome. I want to pont out 3 problems with it. Firs the scrolling street name is not working I put it on and it gets stuck not moving (on previous update V3.0 was working perfect).

Second the tilt screen is stuck either on 70% without text.sys and 90% with the text.sys. Is there anyway to change it my self at 80% on the text.sys file? And last is the speed camera is not working for Toronto, Mississauga area.

Abb let me know when u get in Toronto...I would love to give you 1..2..4...7..... Beers.. :roll::mrgreen:

Hi abb....the new update is owsome. I want to pont out 3 problems with it. Firs the scrolling street name is not working I put it on and it gets stuck not moving (on previous update V3.0 was working perfect).

Second the tilt screen is stuck either on 70% without text.sys and 90% with the text.sys. Is there anyway to change it my self at 80% on the text.sys file? And last is the speed camera is not working for Toronto, Mississauga area.

Abb let me know when u get in Toronto...I would love to give you 1..2..4...7..... Beers.. :roll::mrgreen:

Abb is it safe to do this?....

From

[smartzoom]

speedzoom=6

speedangle=8

minzoom=30

maxzoom=80

minangle=90

maxangle=90

This

[smartzoom]

speedzoom=6