AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have attempted to follow the directions to the letter. The second file, the one that says to put the contents in My flash disk folder I just copied and pasted into My flash disk. Now when I boot the 700 it first says "FFUIERROR: Parse Error [ expected] if I say ok to that it just goes to the Pioneer Sound.Vision.Soul splash screen and it says mainscreen load in the lower right corner and just sits there for a couple of minutes and then goes to my custom splash screen and just stays there till I turn it off. I have copied and pasted the files over twice with the same result. I have done several updates, but have not had any problems in the past. I could use some help here.

Thanks...Gerry

I have attempted to follow the directions to the letter. The second file, the one that says to put the contents in My flash disk folder I just copied and pasted into My flash disk. Now when I boot the 700 it first says "FFUIERROR: Parse Error [ expected] if I say ok to that it just goes to the Pioneer Sound.Vision.Soul splash screen and it says mainscreen load in the lower right corner and just sits there for a couple of minutes and then goes to my custom splash screen and just stays there till I turn it off. I have copied and pasted the files over twice with the same result. I have done several updates, but have not had any problems in the past. I could use some help here.

Thanks...Gerry

Have you deleted the files in USER/USERDATA/IGO?SAVE before you installed the new ones?

Have you deleted the files in USER/USERDATA/IGO?SAVE before you installed the new ones?

I deleted the IGO folder after installing the new files in the first folder. Is there a new file to install in the IGO dir after deleting the old files. Do I delete the entire IGO file or just what is inside it?

Well, I restored it one more time and tried it again...it all seems to be working ok now...must have had a corrupted file as I reformatted the SD card, downloaded the update and reloaded it on the card. Thanks so much...

Glad you got it working.It drives you crazy when things go a little wrong............ :(

Well, I restored it one more time and tried it again...it all seems to be working ok now...must have had a corrupted file as I reformatted the SD card, downloaded the update and reloaded it on the card. Thanks so much...

Glad you got it working.It drives you crazy when things go a little wrong............ :(

Yup...when they go major wrong it is usually easy to find...it"s the little things that make you nuts.

I live in Norway, is the UK version what i should get then?
I would say so, The major difference is the signs and the highway signs that are blue (european) instead of green

Ok sounds like the UK version is the most suitable then.

Do i also need to install these?:

Abb's NEW GFX Folder

Abb's NEW Scheme's

Only if you want my schemes with the skys that you see in the pictures. I would recommend it as it makes the mod look a lot better. They are not necessary for installation though. Remember that these files will take a lot of room, so you may have to clear out some maps that you do not use, I am not to sure though if that is the case with the european maps.

Ok i've installed the UK version but somehow nothing happens then i try to run Total commander, any solution to this?

You would have to install the appropriate applications in the appropriate folders. Found this in the first post:

8-- it has a new 'Application Menu' accessible in the Top Menu which shows the 'resource info' while navigating, gives you direct access to 'Total Commander' while navigating. Applications are in the 'V3.25.rar' file that must be installed for the apps to work

Done that, the Totalcommander is in this folder:

Myflashdisk\System

Did you delete the IGO folder in 'My Flash Disk\USER\UserData' ?

You did something wrong as I just downloaded it and it works fine, so there is something wrong with your installation.