AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

Cooll idea on the backup, I am just trying to think if there may be a better implementation of backing up select areas, like maps, typical mods (Data.zip....) or something like that. I haven't thought of it yet, but when I do I will pass on any ideas. again, very cool idea, gotta love Mortscript.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Abb,

Just wanted to say thanks for your help in the other thread about the map changer. Also, wanted to say I love the idea of the total backup. And I wanted to give you an idea on what to include on your mod, even though its not really part of any mod. But what about including the no nav nag screen in your next update? Just a thought.

Thanks again,

Hey Abb,

But what about including the no nav nag screen in your next update? Just a thought.

Thanks again,

Good idea, but there is not just one. It all depends on what firmware you have. There is one for 3.0, 3.01, 3.02

Yeah I guess.... Although, I just installed the no nag for 3.020200 on my 3.01 unit and it works really well.

Just a thought. It seems to work really well with your v3.25 mod

Thanks for all your hard work.

Can you send a link or upload that NAG? I dont think that I have that one. I will try it on my two systems and if it works on both firmwares, I will add it.

Yeah I guess.... Although, I just installed the no nag for 3.020200 on my 3.01 unit and it works really well.

Just a thought. It seems to work really well with your v3.25 mod

Thanks for all your hard work.

Can you send a link or upload that NAG? I dont think that I have that one. I will try it on my two systems and if it works on both firmwares, I will add it.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25108

In the first post avic_f900 v322 nowarn.rar

I just installed this on my f700 with 3.01 firmware and I really like how it works.

is there a way you would be able to change the all the text, the turning arrows and the speed on the navi to white?

Can you post a pic with the everything circled. There is text all over, and most of it is white, and there is multiple turning signals. I tried to put the currect speed to white initially at first, and even with a high glowsize, it was still washed out in most 'day' schemes. That is why I went with the yellow

TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE ABB What you have done is perfect. For me I wouldn't mind these things in white, even if they don't pop off the screen as well as the yellow.

post-32689-12872763241409_thumb.jpg

TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE ABB What you have done is perfect. For me I wouldn't mind these things in white, even if they don't pop off the screen as well as the yellow.[attachment=0]3c.JPG[/attachment]

The reason that the 'Next street' on the top is yellow and not the same as the Actual street, is that you do not get them mixed up. The same is with the clock as by pressing it, it will give another value. You can change the color of these yourself by going into 'navigatemap_800_480.ui' and then go into 'next and current street' and just change the first font color to FFFFFF (HEX value for white). The speed, same thing, just find it 'your speed sign' and change the color of the first string. The signs are going to be a problem though, or should I say, a LOT of work, as there is a ton of them, and they all will have to be recoloured using PS. Very time consuming and I dont know if it is worth it for you.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25108

In the first post avic_f900 v322 nowarn.rar

I just installed this on my f700 with 3.01 firmware and I really like how it works.

This is a crack to the Pioneer's .DLL and .EXE by carver, and unfortunately, has nothing to do with the navigation mod.

Hey Chuck,

If you read my above post, I know this has nothing to do with the nav mod, but does it really matter if it has to do with the nav side of things, this could be a total mod package for the unit, not just the nav part of the unit.

Either way its up to Abb, I was just puttin the idea out there. After reading carvers thread it really doesnt say if it works or not, so I decided to try it out, and am very please with the results. Maybe abb will test as well and include it. If not thats ok too.

Sorry if I was misunderstood ... I meant you can't modify the navigation mod (Abb's Chrome V3.25 in this case) to embed the nag-messages remover hack because the navigation mod consists only to modify the scripts and images used by iGo, but not the binary (DLL and EXE) used by the AVIC.

So if I understand what you mean .... to include those three files in Abb's package without modification.

But what is the point?

TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE ABB What you have done is perfect. For me I wouldn't mind these things in white, even if they don't pop off the screen as well as the yellow.[attachment=0]3c.JPG[/attachment]

The reason that the 'Next street' on the top is yellow and not the same as the Actual street, is that you do not get them mixed up. The same is with the clock as by pressing it, it will give another value. You can change the color of these yourself by going into 'navigatemap_800_480.ui' and then go into 'next and current street' and just change the first font color to FFFFFF (HEX value for white). The speed, same thing, just find it 'your speed sign' and change the color of the first string. The signs are going to be a problem though, or should I say, a LOT of work, as there is a ton of them, and they all will have to be recoloured using PS. Very time consuming and I dont know if it is worth it for you.

i actually tried to change it twice already but i keep getting errors. i need to break out the old xp pc and try this again i haven't been able to successfully mod any bmps with vista or 7 yet. i get it but i don't get it! lol thanks abb again great mod. i will be waiting for the new backup button!

what I would like to know how to do is be able to go back to a pristine state 3.0 with not a hint of mod done to start off all new again.. I put my so many mods on my f90 bt and changed so many files now, that Im sure it needs a "defrag lol, then I can go back to putting mods in,(kinda like reformatting a PC) will putting my legal store bought 3.0sd cards bring everything back to square 1 (I saved my numbers for it)(I had 2.0 on it originally) I do have my whole flash disk saved after I put on 3.0, and I do have my 2.0 saved too as soon as I took it out the box...just wondering...

that backup app is a cool idea!!!!

what I also think you should do is make some color choices of the chrome menu, My car is a ford fusion, the lights are all green inside.. what would make this mod the ULTIMATE is make all the chrome stuff GREEN,,, or any other color we want,,,