Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think there is a mix up here.V4 refers to the version of the mod.V3.1 refers to the software(firmware)version of the unit itself.

Hmmmm, wukillabee is asking whether mod v3.25 works on top of FX3.1. Please understand that v4.0 and v5.0 is Abb's mods that works on top of FX3.1 (yes, this FX3.1 is indeed Pioneer FW 3.0201 with another mod).

• 3 weeks later...

abb i just installed ur chrome mod mainly cause my 910 was stuck in the reboot loop and everything was working fine intel this past weekend now every time i go into the gps it starts rebooting again or if i plug my iphone in it does the same thing any ideas??? please help!!

The reason that your Avic is going into the reboot loop is that it is looking for a file that it cannot find. This means that when you installed the mod, you forgot one of the subfiles. Reinstall everything, and I MEAN EVERYTHING, even if you think that you already have the file. My files are different even if they have the same name. Next, this is very important, De;ete your user data! Instructions are in the first post of my mod. You do all this, and it will work

• 1 month later...

Will this mod work on the avic x711bt?

Are you talking about the AVIC X710BT? If so it will work but there are newer version of this mod available in the Completed Mods section. There are also other mods as well.

This is a very old thread!

Are you talking about the AVIC X710BT? If so it will work but there are newer version of this mod available in the Completed Mods section. There are also other mods as well.

This is a very old thread!

Can you send me the updated link or direct me there because I'm new to the game i been hacking the hd2 now shifting to my navi thanks

Can you send me the updated link or direct me there because I'm new to the game i been hacking the hd2 now shifting to my navi thanks

You can go here.

You can find there, among the newest ones: Diaftia's v3.4, Abb1's v4.0 and my own mod Chuck88's v2.8. Try them all to see which one you like.

You can go here.

You can find there, among the newest ones: Diaftia's v3.4, Abb1's v4.0 and my own mod Chuck88's v2.8. Try them all to see which one you like.

Cool thanks man now I'm new to this and I want to try my best not to ask repetitive questions so a few quick question which is easier to install and which is most reliable based on your experience?