AVIC411.com

Abb's Chrome NAV Mod V3.25 - Aug 30th '10

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Abb I love what you have here, I noticed though that it doesn't save the "Show AV Info" option. Is there a way to make this happen?

Also, I see a little square in front of some of my road names. Is this normal?

Wow, after nearly three days, finally a post in this forum :roll: .

What do you mean by 'save the "Show AV Info" ' ? There are a couple of downloads, one is the AV, which has the AV always show unless you push the button to hide it and there is the NON-AV, which has it permanently hidden unless you push the button to show it.

Can you post a pic with the squares? I think that this is normal if the streetname is larger than the width, but I have to see to make sure.

No I mean if I have the AV info on the screen with a map up, I have to keep going back and getting it to show it again. EG, when you are on the map, and you have avinfo enabled you can see either USB or FM or something. This disappears from time to time.

Also, 4shared doesn't seem to be working. Can you post it somewhere else?

No I mean if I have the AV info on the screen with a map up, I have to keep going back and getting it to show it again. EG, when you are on the map, and you have avinfo enabled you can see either USB or FM or something. This disappears from time to time.

This happens when you have the NonAV version and click to have AV enabled. It is only meant to show it temporarly not permanent. If you want permanent, download the AV version. You can always choose to hide it if you dont want it. This again is only temporary though as it is a 'HIDE' button, not a dissapear button.

Also, 4shared doesn't seem to be working. Can you post it somewhere else?

4Shared is working fine. I just tried it

Hey guys, is this better? Remember, please give me feedback as that is what makes me post these updates

I had been waiting on this one.. is it available? I have been checking for this, not seeing any mention that you released it.

Thanks.

No, I haven't released it yet. It is complete, it is just a matter of finding the time to upload the files and post it. This is the most work as pictures have to be taken (at night only), descriptions, instructions posted, as well as files uploaded on 4-shared which takes a while because I just have a freebie membership. My time is also very limited with the job that I have and I put it to question on whether it is worthwhile putting this up due to the lack of interest. so far there is not much feedback :(. I have already sent the V4.0 to one member for evaluation. I will see on his comments and on the comments that I get on this forum

Abb!

I am very much looking forward to your new release. I know it is a lot of work designing, programming, testing, correcting and testing over and over again. As far as uploading goes, pictures are always nice, but they are not essential. If always start out by making a full backup and if I don't like the new one, well in goes the old one.

What you are doing is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for the response on my question. I also love this mod, just getting used to it. I'm kind of sad there is already an update coming. I just updated. =P

The new one is a lot better :). Updating is easy, all you have to do is just overwrite ALL the files and just say 'yes' to overwrite and then just delete the user data.

I'm really looking forward to the new update so don't think there aren't people waiting for it.

I really do have beer money coming to you but my PayPal account is on hold for another 2 days because someone who bought something from me filed a complaint and I have to wait for the money to be transferred to account.

Paul