AVIC411.com

SALE AT AMAZON!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first day joining this forum, and I'm totally new to this Pioneer system installation :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: . I just bought the AVIC-X920BT for my 2009 Honda accord, and i will be installing the dash adapter kit to fit this unit. I need help from someone to tell me what other adapters/harnesses I need to get the system to work with "iPod/iPhone" and steering wheel controls and 2 LCD headrest for rear entertainment. any info with parts links will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance. :D

here is what i found but not sure if I'm correct;

- SCOSCHE HA11B 2008 HONDA ACCORD RADIO WIRING HARNESS

- SCOSCHE HAAB 2005 & up HONDA ANTENNA ADAPTER

-HONDA Steering Wheel Control Interface Harness Kit

by the way, Amazon Price jumped up to $750 before $100 rebate. that was a steal for $500 shipped.

This is my first day joining this forum, and I'm totally new to this Pioneer system installation :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: . I just bought the AVIC-X920BT for my 2009 Honda accord, and i will be installing the dash adapter kit to fit this unit. I need help from someone to tell me what other adapters/harnesses I need to get the system to work with "iPod/iPhone" and steering wheel controls and 2 LCD headrest for rear entertainment. any info with parts links will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks in advance. :D

here is what i found but not sure if I'm correct;

- SCOSCHE HA11B 2008 HONDA ACCORD RADIO WIRING HARNESS

- SCOSCHE HAAB 2005 & up HONDA ANTENNA ADAPTER

-HONDA Steering Wheel Control Interface Harness Kit

by the way, Amazon Price jumped up to $750 before $100 rebate. that was a steal for $500 shipped.

You will need a Pioneer CD-IU50-V for the iphone/ipod interface. I will defer to the more experienced members the possible work-around, using apple supplied iphone/ipod usb cable and 3.5mm audio cables.

You will need a Pioneer CD-IU50-V for the iphone/ipod interface. I will defer to the more experienced members the possible work-around, using apple supplied iphone/ipod usb cable and 3.5mm audio cables.

Thank you, I will go with what you said, and I hope I get more feedback. :D

• 3 months later...

When you make shitty decks, that's what happens. :mrgreen:

But seriously, they scrapped iGo to use their own in-house nav and it's awful. That sort of bean counter move to save a few bucks will ultimately lead to lost profit and customers. Guess Pioneer didn't do well with economics 101.

I don't think the units are shit (I have a X920BT and really like it), but all the manufactures are going to have problems selling after market units when all of the dealerships are offering nav's in almost all the cars, even the cheaper ones, and most people have no idea how much they are paying for a unit that is only worth a third of the cost.

609 on amazon now. Got it for that on amazon a year ago, and looking for the same deck for my wife now. Hopefully something shows up that will put it in the 400 range in the next week...

sign up for their email pushes - that's how I got mine for $390 - 30% discount, $100 rebate, and then they had a "golden special", which is a 2-hour discount window that took off another 20%. If it wasn't for my email link to Amazon, I never would have known about that last special.

sign up for their email pushes - that's how I got mine for $390 - 30% discount, $100 rebate, and then they had a "golden special", which is a 2-hour discount window that took off another 20%. If it wasn't for my email link to Amazon, I never would have known about that last special.

Yep that's how I got mine a year ago for so cheap. Wifes birthday is in a week though, so I need to get very lucky! ;-)

where do you sign up for the email pushes at?