SALE AT AMAZON!

As of 10:40 am Tuesday - 1 hour and 15 minutes to go

Electronic Lightning Deals

$699

minus %30

minus $100 rebate

= $389.30 (if I did my math correctly)

link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00332 ... os_product

followup: they only sold 50% of their stock, so expect more deals soon...is it possible Pioneer thinks they have a problem-child and are clearing them out quick?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good deal to me, but it was $895 - 30% discount - $100 rebate when I went to check it... :(

bummer. it was badly handled by Amazon - was supposed to be 4 hours long, but they had tech diffs, and it got shortened to two hours - when most people would've been at work

Just got another code for the next week - 30% off all these Pioneer products:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_69560_16 ... PDKIKX0DER

promotion code at checkout: VRCBKCX6

tough times for Pioneer?

When you make shitty decks, that's what happens. :mrgreen:

But seriously, they scrapped iGo to use their own in-house nav and it's awful. That sort of bean counter move to save a few bucks will ultimately lead to lost profit and customers. Guess Pioneer didn't do well with economics 101.

tough times for Pioneer?

But seriously, they scrapped iGo to use their own in-house nav and it's awful. That sort of bean counter move to save a few bucks will ultimately lead to lost profit and customers. Guess Pioneer didn't do well with economics 101.

you can't beat Garmin, that's for sure. iGo seems pretty good from what I've seen. My wife's VW has a pretty nice system - might be NAVTEC? Pioneer seem to be putting too much stock in tweenies and their iPods. Didn't work for Microsoft Kin, and it likely won't work for Pioneer. Expect the next decks to have corrected this, or they'll be out of business.

tough times for Pioneer?

you can't beat Garmin, that's for sure. iGo seems pretty good from what I've seen. My wife's VW has a pretty nice system - might be NAVTEC? Pioneer seem to be putting too much stock in tweenies and their iPods. Didn't work for Microsoft Kin, and it likely won't work for Pioneer. Expect the next decks to have corrected this, or they'll be out of business.

That's why I'm replacing mine with a Kenwood. I just hope they quit the sale long enough for me to get my money back out of my Pioneer.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the heads up on the sale just got bought it with the xm radio tuner for $633 plus I'll get a 100 dollars back after rebate. I was going to buy it else where for 655 with no xm tuner or 100 dollar rebate, and I thought that was a good deal.

and if you have any problems, Amazon is pretty good about replacements and extended warranty prices. You're on your own for tech support and installation - but that's what these forums are for