AVIC411.com

Cracking the Z110/20BT: F10/F20BT included? Region changing?

How long should the downloading of the torrent file take using uTorrent? Right now I've been downloading for close to 2 hrs?

It really all depends on the download rate that's set by your ISP. As long as there are seeders, you should be able to max that. If your download rate is pretty low, it will take awhile no matter who many people are seeding.

For what it's worth, while I type this there are 14 seeders in the swarm. More than plenty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MOD COMMENT: I just wanted to offer a huge congrats to valued forum member ShortFuse. Over the last several months there have been numerous members claim they could do what he has done only to never b

The key file here is RenewalIFLib.dll from the APL directory.   Decompiled with Desquirr:   AL_AUTH_Operation::PassAttestation(ushort const *) 10002648 _PassAttestation_AL_AUTH_Operation__QAA_A

WOAH!!!!!!! It worked!!!! I'm updating it now.

Posted Images

thanks shortfuse for cracking this!

I am actually a little behind, until now saw this cracked!

I read again and again the steps how to upgrade it but seems like I'll have to have shortfuse called patched files first (which I think was on torrent for downloading), correct?

and after I have that, i can go ahead and do the step by step by filezz with those free download from pionner and those?

however, the 2.7GB file seems not working? can anyone please help or advise me how to get it?

I read it again and again and I think that's the only thin i am missing but the torrent seems not working any more

please help, thank you!

K.J

Tried the instructions and the update stopped at 20% with a "incorrect SD card failure" Tried again with different SD cards and it still gets stuck at 20%. Redownloading the image doesn't seem to change either. Is there anyway to unbrick the unit or something else to try?

Tried the instructions and the update stopped at 20% with a "incorrect SD card failure" Tried again with different SD cards and it still gets stuck at 20%. Redownloading the image doesn't seem to change either. Is there anyway to unbrick the unit or something else to try?

Does the unit start the update process when you power up with the SD card or is it now bricked? Make sure you format the SD card to FAT32 and dump the files on there.