AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that you are talking about SCHEME, and not THEME. For theme, you have to change the IMAGE.res in the \My Flash Disk\APL.

So for schemes, you would have to copy all schemes (*.zip files) to \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\CONTENT\Schemes. What do you see in this folder?

Let me know if my understanding is wrong or provide more info.

Started over from scratch and everything works great now!

Except.....can't get any music files to play from either the sd or usb now.....XM and cd are fine.

Started over from scratch and everything works great now!

Except.....can't get any music files to play from either the sd or usb now.....XM and cd are fine.

If you have lot of files (any types) in the SD card or USB stick, it could take a long time to load and start playing. In this case, you should see the audio source switched to SD up to 10 seconds after you insert the media (SD or USB), then stays there for up to 2 minutes before any tune is played.

If you have lot of files (any types) in the SD card or USB stick, it could take a long time to load and start playing. In this case, you should see the audio source switched to SD up to 10 seconds after you insert the media (SD or USB), then stays there for up to 2 minutes before any tune is played.

I've tried everything, from complete library down to just one mp3, on both the usb and the sd. Nothing. Even after sitting for an hour.

I started with Retell's 3.0 upgrade, then added your mod. Don't know where to start looking. I can take a box of parts and build a computer, but I'm not a programmer.

Looking back at Retell's 3.0 instructions, after copying his "my flash disk" from the sd to the unit, it says "Copy the Data file from the SD card and replace the one in "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo" (Soft Bypass)" I might not have done this, could that be causing the problem?

BTW, thanks for your help, and I admire the work all of y'all have put into these mods...

I've tried everything, from complete library down to just one mp3, on both the usb and the sd. Nothing. Even after sitting for an hour.

I started with Retell's 3.0 upgrade, then added your mod. Don't know where to start looking. I can take a box of parts and build a computer, but I'm not a programmer.

Looking back at Retell's 3.0 instructions, after copying his "my flash disk" from the sd to the unit, it says "Copy the Data file from the SD card and replace the one in "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo" (Soft Bypass)" I might not have done this, could that be causing the problem?

BTW, thanks for your help, and I admire the work all of y'all have put into these mods...

Now I'm getting "out of Memory messages at startup.....

Looking back, I used his FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image....and followed his instructions correctly.

I'm going to start all over and see what happens...

Now I'm getting "out of Memory messages at startup.....

Looking back, I used his FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image....and followed his instructions correctly.

I'm going to start all over and see what happens...

Reinstalled and so far everything is working properly....musta screwed up somewhere!

Mod v2.8f is up! This version is now very stable and I will leave it as is for some time to come, except if there are serious bugs, which is unlikely.

Please don't forget to install a new font from abb's, which is called "TAHOMA_ABB.TTF" and included with the release, to "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo".

Thank you everyone for your support :wink: .

Happy New Year :grin:

Hi Chuck thanks for update.

Just one question if you can add distance to simple red light/speed camera mod same as in Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.2

Thanks

Are you talking about the SIMPLE CAMERA icon, and you want to replace the actual SPEED LIMIT by the DISTANCE?

It is simple camera icon with speed limit info and remaining distance info beside.

Don't remember I have this in my mod :?::?::?:

The SIMPLE is the icon with only speed limit on it (with unit, km/h or mi/h), and the FULL is the red panel with all the info (speed limit and distance to camera). Are you using my mod :cry: ? If so can you post a pic?

Thanks.