AVIC411.com

Chuck88's Mod v3.4b with Pioneer FW 4.0 and Primo 2.0 - Updated 2013-04-13

*** Smartzoom navigation aid ***  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use/prefer smartzoom during navigation?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but my mod doesn't have this feature or this feature is not working correctly.
    • No, I hate smartzoom.
    • I don't know what smartzoom is. Know it here (copy and paste): http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/28658-abbs-chrome-nav-mod-v325-aug-30th-10/page__st__165__p__213857#entry213857

Chuck,

In the file "Sys" are a few lines:

[3dcar]

work_dir = "\ My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo"

mortscript = "\ My Flash Disk \ APL2 \ iGo \ Extension \ Themechanger \ MortScript.exe"

In the last line, referred to the subfolder "Themechanger" and "Themechanger" does not exist.

The "Scan List" in "Choose vehicle" does not work for me.

How do I get to work?

Thanks

I see, that is my mistake to remove that folder (only MortScript.exe under that folder)! :o

So easy fix! All you have to do is to change the line in SYS.txt to (by removing Themechanger\):

[3dcar]

work_dir="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo"

mortscript="\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\Extension\MortScript.exe"

I will update the SYS.txt on my next update.

Please let me know.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what you have done is what was before for misterblue's 3DCars add-on.

I move the MortScript.exe to the Extension folder because I use it too when executing the user-customized script, and I don't want duplicate, so I will either put it back to ThemeChanger or modify the SYS.txt file to fixe the problem.

Thanks for pointing that out!

:rolleyes:

Hello

Mod is great. I would like to do some small changes in font & colours in navigatemap.ui. I managed to do this for speed indication but I can`t change the colour of displayed time.

;TIME

<TEXT txt_time template=xtxt x=700 y=85 z=100 w=95 font="tahoma" align="right" fontsize=40 color=#f8cc28 glowsize=1 textmodel_time="gps.current_time" formatmodel="local.short_timeformat" onrelease='' visiblemodel="gps.current_time.valid" dayperiod=1 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

I changed color value but it is still "YELLOW". Is there anything else I have to change to get "BLACK" clock display?

Best regards for all You guys who worked on this fantastic mod.

Hello

Mod is great. I would like to do some small changes in font & colours in navigatemap.ui. I managed to do this for speed indication but I can`t change the colour of displayed time.

;TIME

<TEXT txt_time template=xtxt x=700 y=85 z=100 w=95 font="tahoma" align="right" fontsize=40 color=#f8cc28 glowsize=1 textmodel_time="gps.current_time" formatmodel="local.short_timeformat" onrelease='' visiblemodel="gps.current_time.valid" dayperiod=1 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

I changed color value but it is still "YELLOW". Is there anything else I have to change to get "BLACK" clock display?

Best regards for all You guys who worked on this fantastic mod.

Thank you for your kind words. :razz:

In order to change ONLY the time string color from the current theme, you would also have to change in colors.ui, all lines containing txt_time.color:

To: txt_time.color #000000

Good lucks.

OK Thanks.UK version works fine except one strange thing.When it first boots up it has a speed camera icon next to my home address that has never been there before.Also when i press any other button it goes away,only to return on next reboot!!Strange but I can live with it :-D

ovalball,

You know what, I didn't manage to reproduce the problem with the UK setup.

Can you reproduce that everytime?

With the Emulator or in your car?

Can you also play with camera warning settings to see the result?

Anybody else?

Thanks.

Chuck.THANK YOU!!I was close I had actually changed the Y positions on the split screen instead.Now everything is good so I can carry on tweaking.Thank you once again for your help.

You could however run into offset problem once you change the font though :unsure: .

ovalball,

You know what, I didn't manage to reproduce the problem with the UK setup.

Can you reproduce that everytime?

With the Emulator or in your car?

Can you also play with camera warning settings to see the result?

Anybody else?

Thanks.

Chuck.Never does it in the Emulator but shows every time i boot up in the RV.If i touch the camera icon it then disserpears and doesn't return until next reboot.

Sorry about the picture quality,hope you can get the idea.

Well ovalball, that is what I was suspecting ... you mislead me by saying the MUTE CAMERA icon is near the "my home address" :mrgreen: . ... never mind though! I was thinking that it was near the address number field.

This is because you click on the BIG RED CAMERA WARNING panel when it was shown, so you mute the SPOKEN ALERT voice so the system shows you this icon. I think that when you click on it the voice will go back for SPOKEN ALERT.

You can also go into the WARNING submenu and switch the voice or FULL sign back (instead of SIMPLE).

Cheers!

Well ovalball, that is what I was suspecting ... you mislead me by saying the MUTE CAMERA icon is near the "my home address" :mrgreen: . ... never mind though! I was thinking that it was near the address number field.

This is because you click on the BIG RED CAMERA WARNING panel when it was shown, so you mute the SPOKEN ALERT voice so the system shows you this icon. I think that when you click on it the voice will go back for SPOKEN ALERT.

You can also go into the WARNING submenu and switch the voice or FULL sign back (instead of SIMPLE).

Cheers!

Ah Ah!! Thank you Chuck.I didn't realise it was the mute icon,I thought it was an actual speed camera :oops: Thank you again.

Looks like my next small update will be the last one. Witin 21 days of its existence, my mod has hit a total of 83 downloads to date,

but nobody really seems want to exchange ideas or cares about. :angry:

This forum is indeed going South ... :unsure:

I would just release something stable and pass the torch to the next modder. :blink:

Looks like my next small update will be the last one. Witin 21 days of its existence, my mod has hit a total of 83 downloads to date,

but nobody really seems want to exchange ideas or cares about. :angry:

This forum is indeed going South ... :unsure:

I would just release something stable and pass the torch to the next modder. :blink:

I know where you are coming from. i will always be continuing to mod as it is what I enjoy, and also, with my system being constantly modded, it is like having a new system everytime :grin: . However, it is a lot of time to upload these mods, post pictures, descriptions, and then post it without much appreciation, or comments regarding if they like it or not, it is discouraging. I put a poll up to see which background people prefer and only 8 people voted out of 124 views. This tells me that nobody gives a rats ass and this is discouraging, but not as discouraging as when I was on the forum at a peak time! Look at the pic below :(

post-31057-052350200 1291154929_thumb.jpg