AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Diaftia, great mod! I especially like the customizable menus, it is now set up exactly how I like. I have been using your 2.3 version mod previously for the past year or so and found it to be the best available at the time. This new version is unbelievable! Fuel consumption, return to office, autokarta, customizable menus. Wow! I did have some problems getting TSS working, but simply copied and pasted from my old sys text file in the [folders] section.

Hi Alex,

Installed the 3.1 mod on a F500 running FX3.0 and been testing for a week. Every thing works as expected. Overall, a great mod. You and your fellow modders deserve a big thank you.

However, I'am not getting any warnings (both audible and visual) for speed cams. I can see the speedcam icon (small black&white camera) on the map, but nothing happens when I approach it. It's the same in simulation also. I verfied that both audio/video warnings under the settings/warnings menu are turned on, master volume is not muted etc. I even tried setting the speed limit to 10 mph, but still no luck. I can add/edit speedcams, though.

Any idea why the cams are not working?

seeker

Wow Diaftia, great mod! I especially like the customizable menus, it is now set up exactly how I like. I have been using your 2.3 version mod previously for the past year or so and found it to be the best available at the time. This new version is unbelievable! Fuel consumption, return to office, autokarta, customizable menus. Wow! I did have some problems getting TSS working, but simply copied and pasted from my old sys text file in the [folders] section.

Can you send me your sys.txt so I can take a look?

Hi Alex,

Installed the 3.1 mod on a F500 running FX3.0 and been testing for a week. Every thing works as expected. Overall, a great mod. You and your fellow modders deserve a big thank you.

However, I'am not getting any warnings (both audible and visual) for speed cams. I can see the speedcam icon (small black&white camera) on the map, but nothing happens when I approach it. It's the same in simulation also. I verfied that both audio/video warnings under the settings/warnings menu are turned on, master volume is not muted etc. I even tried setting the speed limit to 10 mph, but still no luck. I can add/edit speedcams, though.

Any idea why the cams are not working?

seeker

So you clicked the enable speedcam option under warnings and got the legal disclaimer thing? Or did you go into the volume settings and enable the alert?

So you clicked the enable speedcam option under warnings and got the legal disclaimer thing? Or did you go into the volume settings and enable the alert?

Yes, I turned on the speedcam option under warnings and did get the legal disclaimer. I also verfified that there is an alarm on the basic camera types. In addition, the speedcam volume along with master volume is also turned on under the volume settings.

I never tried the speedcam warnings on my device and was wondering if they even work on the F500.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Hi. I'm extremely new to all of this upgrade stuff. I recently installed firmware v2.009 to my f900bt which made an improvement on boot up time etc. After searching the net I came across your mod so have decided to give it a go. How long does it take to install? I have had 1 attempt at which I selected which version and country which installed after a couple of minutes. Then after a few minutes I did the reboot thing and now have no sat nav and keep getting the navgate bootup screen on the display, even though all the other functions still work. I also comitted the cardinal sin of not flashing the memory so I cant go back? Is there any hope for me or have I blown it for the sat nav function?

Once again I want to thank you for the great work! But be sure to ask - before I have to upgrade to V3, 2 edit SYS.TXT?? I'm in Europe. Thank you in advance Pat

Can you send me your sys.txt file? It appears you are from Prague. The default options will not support that country. I need to make some changes to my install script to support other countries.

Hello, I'm Italian and i would like to load your skin V3.2 on my F910BT, now I have version 2.3 italian version.

If I put V3.2 I will loose italian language for the entire system (AV, NAV, FM ...)?

Thanks in advance

Gaetano

Can you also send me your sys.txt?

Yes, I turned on the speedcam option under warnings and did get the legal disclaimer. I also verfified that there is an alarm on the basic camera types. In addition, the speedcam volume along with master volume is also turned on under the volume settings.

I never tried the speedcam warnings on my device and was wondering if they even work on the F500.

Thank you very much for all your help.

They *should*. I have never heard anything about them not working. Did you do a standard install or did you customize anything at all?

Hi. I'm extremely new to all of this upgrade stuff. I recently installed firmware v2.009 to my f900bt which made an improvement on boot up time etc. After searching the net I came across your mod so have decided to give it a go. How long does it take to install? I have had 1 attempt at which I selected which version and country which installed after a couple of minutes. Then after a few minutes I did the reboot thing and now have no sat nav and keep getting the navgate bootup screen on the display, even though all the other functions still work. I also comitted the cardinal sin of not flashing the memory so I cant go back? Is there any hope for me or have I blown it for the sat nav function?

You need to make sure that you are running 3.0. That is the reason it is not working. Did you make a backup of the flash disk before you started modding? There are a lot of links out there to get the 3.0 files. Definitely get the files to update to 3.0 and once that is done run my installer again. You should be all set to go.

EDIT: Use this link to update to 3.0 and then after that is done copy all of my files to an SD card and boot off of that. Dont worry that this is for a 90. The files are the same.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/22876-fresh-30-install-on-f90bt-with-pictures/