AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V3.6 - UPDATED: 04/19/11 - Now with auto installer.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will look it over again but you seem to have issues that nobody else is having based on how your system is wired. Maybe his system is wired the same way.

I was unaware these systems were wired in different ways. Care to fill me in? Mines just wired like a standard install, with the ebrake wire moved.

Here is the original SYS.TXT - when you buy Avic ...sys.txt

I wanted the sys.txt that you are running. Is this it? This says that the language and voice types are UK english:

[local]

voice_key="Eng_uk_f1"

default_language="english GB"

Is this what you run?

I was unaware these systems were wired in different ways. Care to fill me in? Mines just wired like a standard install, with the ebrake wire moved.

You are also supposed to reposition a wire in the harness and then take that repositioned wire and ground it with the parking brake wire:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/17288-avic-f-hardwire-bypass-for-dummies/

I wanted the sys.txt that you are running. Is this it? This says that the language and voice types are UK english:

[local]

voice_key="Eng_uk_f1"

default_language="english GB"

Is this what you run?

Yeah, that's it ... Now I have uploaded a V3, 2, and everything cool. For V3, 1 I gave the following -

sys.txt

Yeah, that's it ... Now I have uploaded a V3, 2, and everything cool. For V3, 1 I gave the following -

If you are using the english speaking defaults for the EU then you should be able to use the EU option in the install script each time no problem.

This is my sys.txt.

It says English GB for language but the system and navigation language is italian...

Do you think I can install your 3.2 version and choose italian language in the setup?

Interesting. It appears so. If you are not sure you can always make a backup of things (all files or just files like the sys.txt) and revert back if it doesn't work the way you want. In my next version (release 3.2.1 which is mostly install script changes) its going to make a backup of the sys.txt so people can revert back if needed.

Interesting. It appears so. If you are not sure you can always make a backup of things (all files or just files like the sys.txt) and revert back if it doesn't work the way you want. In my next version (release 3.2.1 which is mostly install script changes) its going to make a backup of the sys.txt so people can revert back if needed.

I will try tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for your great job.

They *should*. I have never heard anything about them not working. Did you do a standard install or did you customize anything at all?

The only thing non-standard I did was to add 3d car feature in sys.txt and data.zip. Just to be sure, I replaced them with yours, but still no luck.

Any other ideas?

The only thing non-standard I did was to add 3d car feature in sys.txt and data.zip. Just to be sure, I replaced them with yours, but still no luck.

Any other ideas?

Is the device type set correctly at the top? Also, can you make sure that the speedcam_enabled=1 flag is set? (both in sys.txt). Other than that you could try clearing the save files and see if that clears it up. I have seen stranger things happen. ;) The code is working so its either a mis config in the sys.txt on my part or something 500 specific.

Other than that we need to see if there is another F500 user that knows of something specific that needs to be done. I would be happy to include any changes that need to happen if that is the case. I know that IDT has an F500. You might need to start a thread if all else fails to see if people can chime in.

Hey, Alex,

Have you incorporated the tripcomputer start delay in your current mod? I am one of the few owners of the "lemons" that this feature hardly ever worked and this particular mod made it a little better.

Thanx,

Bud

I am a Lemon owner myself and yes, its in there. ;)

This is my sys.txt.

It says English GB for language but the system and navigation language is italian...

Do you think I can install your 3.2 version and choose italian language in the setup?

I got it anyway - only in Czech language .... and except for a few things that are not translated it works ....

I got it anyway - only in Czech language .... and except for a few things that are not translated it works ....

Good to hear!

My next version (which I am going to release shortly) is going to let you install the mods without a sys.txt. It should make updating easy for you.