AVIC411.com

N1 and iPod Adapter Problems

I have had the N1 for quite some times..just bought the CD-IB100II iPod interface through Pioneer. The website said it would work with my radio..but maybe not? I hooked it up as shown (well I think as shown). Power wire to constant power and ground is grounded, the ip-bus cable into the hideaway unit under my seat. No when I go to the AV screen to try to select it to bring it up the button to select it flashes on and off. Plus the iPod does not light up or charge..like it's plugged in. I might be doing something totally wrong..who knows. Any help? (One thing I did notice some places showed it had to be hooked into a Sat Radio box..like an extra hideaway unit..but some showed it plugging right into the hideway unit that comes with the N1). I would grately appreciate any help..thanks!

If the power is hooked up properly and the fuse on the yellow wire is not blown, the ipod will show up on "ext 1" as the source. Make sure the blue end of the ipbus cable is plugged into the brain of the n1 and the black end of the cable is plugged into the black port on the ipod box. Otherwise you like many other people here will not get any sound from the ipod.