AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

So FourG, is there any kind of "apps mode" for other F series like f310/320/u310 with newer firmwares?

No idea, I've not considered moving on from the F90BT, it will be the last Pioneer Navi I purchase after the poor software experience. My next install will probably be a dedicated carputer (I went with F90BT to try to avoid that time-sink but in the end I would have ended up with what I wanted and a much more open platform to customize if I had).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somniac

Hey man, did u try use vr.exe instead Tel.exe? at my unit have a voice butom , and i belive its call the vr.exe, maybe u can change and get tet av and igo working !

how make changes in reg to free my com port after reboot ( we cant change the ce image ), and when get CE Explorer all registry inf are alredy loaded??

Somniac

Hey man, did u try use vr.exe instead Tel.exe? at my unit have a voice butom , and i belive its call the vr.exe, maybe u can change and get tet av and igo working !

how make changes in reg to free my com port after reboot ( we cant change the ce image ), and when get CE Explorer all registry inf are alredy loaded??

Patrick,

on the F320BT/F310BT the exe I think your refering to is called voice.exe. I haven't tried replacing it with iGO because I assumed that without it there would be no voice navigation.

I'll try it this weekend (busy at the moment) and let you know.

Somniac.

Patrick,

on the F320BT/F310BT the exe I think your refering to is called voice.exe. I haven't tried replacing it with iGO because I assumed that without it there would be no voice navigation.

I'll try it this weekend (busy at the moment) and let you know.

Somniac.

if i remenber, the voice funcition control playback, volume skip tracks and a lot of things, and at first start after reboot the unti ask for load, i think is better of lost tel !

Hi

it is with big interest I read about all your hard work with enabeling the GPS port, to be able to run alternativ Navi software.

I have no mod/hack skoll what so ever, but I was thinking.....would it be possible to, in hackmode, enable bluetooth and connect a bluetooth GPS ?

This way you do not need the build in GPS port.. or maybe a USB GPS, so that bluetooth telephony were still possible..

This is just a thought......

Regards

Novac

f930bt? i think this is euro version of x930bt... Have a look in the X-series section of the forum...

Yes F930BT. OK I manage to get into hackmode now, think problem might be how my mac handle zip files?

Anyway does anyone know how to execute .cab files?

I am trying to run a cab file that copy asian fonts to windows

http://avic411.com/index.php?showtopic=17004

This cab files works on my F900BT, but when I double click on my F930BT it does nothing.

I am desperate to get chinese fonts on my system (don't know why I took the risk and bought another Avic) otherwise all

my songs tags are shown square boxes.