AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm new on this topic. I just bought a used f920bt and it has the original sw/map on it. I'd like to install the new maps. My friend has a new f930bt with a newer map on it. Is it possible to copy somehow the maps from the f930bt to my f920bt?

Any help is appreciated.

guszti

...Is it possible to copy somehow the maps from the f930bt to my f920bt?

1. Make an backup of your complete NDATA folder in case if something will go wrong.

2. Then copy NDATA folder from newer unit and select folders called like 00, 02,03... 1A, 1B... ect. (theay are all numbers in hex representation!) and folder L3D and copy them to your unit. Do not copy folders AV BG BT FE INIDATA SDUSB SKY SOUND SYMBOL TEL TTSData VBT. Only copy them if you have problem.

The map is for medal east. It's came from mi. Avic f500bt.
Regret to say that but:

F500 uses IGo as navigation software.

F30BT uses something Pioneer's homebrewed - so no joy, that Qatar map wouldn't work on your F30...

Only hope is to hack F30 but GPS port is still locked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was playing with my f920bt on desk for almost a month. I was succesfull with the upgrade to cnsd-210fm. I had some problem with bt but I used the wrong loudspeaker output, so it was my fault. Finally yesterday I installed into my car and was able to test it in car. Now I understand why did you guys try to put on some other navi sw. I did not want to believe that Pioneer released a modell with so clumsy, navigation software. I have in my other car an f900bt which is slow at start but the navigation software - based on igo - is a way better then this one. So now I'm waiting also for you to be successfull with your hack to get install a much better - I think there are only much better - navigation softwares.

I wish you a good luck with your effort.

gusztim

If someone need Australian map (or explanation how to run different map on our units using Australian map as example) please take a look here

Here is little "How To" set different language for menu and AV part in your unit:

For instance I have X930BT that made for US and it has only English, French and Spanish languages in menu, But I want it to use Russian. It is possible because in \USER\PRG0\Apl\LANGDATA\StringData\ I have list of 21 languages, I just select language from selectable for instance French (Sorry guys I can't speak French!) I move UCCAFRC.LNG somewhere safe and rename EURURUR.LNG to UCCAFRC.LNG

Then select French in menu and ...Ta-dammm... I have Russian menu.

How to select rigt file? just open file that you suspect contains language you need in text editor and you will see plain text. Enjoy!

BTW if your unit have been updated you have chance that you need make changes in \USER\PRG1\Apl\LANGDATA\StringData\