AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, I am unable to copy or paste any files on my new X940B only (enter, select, delete, all, help) are displayed as possible option

I've been reading a lot in the forum and I know I'm not the only one but besides someone suggesting to upgrade from condi"s hack V1.4 (which I'm using)

to version 2.0 (which i didn't find and don't think is released) I can't find any solutions. does anyone have any updates on this matter...?

Any help would be great, thanks!

Folks I think its time to put this thread to bed for good. There is very little that can be done with this hack to the point that it is not even worth the trouble. This has been going on for over a year now and no real progress and no sign that there will be any from this point. I will likely lock this thread in the coming days unless someone can give me a good reason to allow it to continue.

Folks I think its time to put this thread to bed for good. There is very little that can be done with this hack to the point that it is not even worth the trouble. This has been going on for over a year now and no real progress and no sign that there will be any from this point. I will likely lock this thread in the coming days unless someone can give me a good reason to allow it to continue.

Hello VBLUE42, well from my point of view it is important to keep it alive. I would like to get full hack mode on my X940 including copy and paste function.

In post #682, Ralpharn suggested to check file structure to compare it to the X930... Well, i'm affraid I don't have the skills of condiczek and others here but still, this is something I could do if I can get a few pointers and help as what to look for. Every folders, subfolders and files? Anyone have a complete listing of the X930 file system? There is still people here, still worth a bit of trouble imho.

Well I will take others suggestions under advisement. I guess Im just tired of seeing updates to the thread only to look and not see a significant update to the capabilities of this hack. At this point, I really don't think its going to progress. Also people are coming here thinking they are going to get the same ability to hack these units as they did with the previous F/X series and that is just not the case. IMO its offering more of a misleading disservice that it is helping at this point. I suggest you guys that are concerned PM the author of this thread and inquire as to weather he is still developing this proceeder or if he has reached an end.

Anyone have a complete listing of the X930 file system?

Here it is

You need "files visible from testmode" (I hope that key file is there) and Ndata (part1 and part2) from that page.

Please chek files especially PRG0/ folder. I hope it should be something like ***.FLG file with zero length. For instance mode.flg or test.flg But do not delete anything yet!

They (pioneer service) should have back door! %)) Also it is possible that testmode can be started different way to get proper working one. so we need someone who will check file by file all software inside.