AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

hi guys, a little off topic here i have a z120bt that has the upgrade to z13 firmware..... with testmode i know i can go in and test the fan on the unit...is there a way to keep the fan on fast setting? i have problems with the ATT and the unit overheating.... im trying to avoid adding an additional fan if i can keep the stock fan on the fast setting....let me know if this is possible....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good/bad news:

Someone reported on russian forum about working modified portspliter that allows him to run IGO Primo on his F930BT with working GPS. So now he works on integration of "aftermarket" Navi programs to stock shell.

He estimates that it will took him 2-4 weeks to get stable and working hack. And to install it we need working testmode or hackmode.

So bad news for F940/F40/X930/Z140 units owners- you need to work out how to get working testmode.

And if someone interested in this hack- please do not update your units yet.

Update for EU units for F940/F40 has identical files as update files for US X930/Z130 except NDATA folder (map update).

Bad news: update files have no info about region, that means we can't change region by updating unit with desirable region update.

sanik - not talking about appslib, and yes, they are different, but they share many similarities in code and libraries.

I believe nav is very similar. Anyhow, unless i can figure out a way to get executable to launch from sdcard without modding flash, i'll never know...

What im talking about is changing the com port in the registry, soft rebooting, then having igo/primo latch on to the new comport - navi/hmimanager will not have it because it was changed...