AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is

You need "files visible from testmode" (I hope that key file is there) and Ndata (part1 and part2) from that page.

Please chek files especially PRG0/ folder. I hope it should be something like ***.FLG file with zero length. For instance mode.flg or test.flg But do not delete anything yet!

They (pioneer service) should have back door! %)) Also it is possible that testmode can be started different way to get proper working one. so we need someone who will check file by file all software inside.

Hi Ralpharn and many thanks!

I've started checking the file structure and so far, from the first page, everything seems to be the same exept

the User Folder which is shown on top, here I will copy and paste from your text to show the slight difference

X940BT Folders structure:

USER (main applications are here)

NDATA (map and other files)

NDB

SD (sd slot)

SD2 (empty)

SD3 (empty)

SD4 (empty)

USB (usb conector)

USB2 (empty)

USB3 (empty)

USB4 (empty)

Under NDATA I have found

partcode.txt

release.txt

and another \ndata folder

when I go in this folder then I have 8 other pages of subfolders

then the other folders goes in hex

ect ect

The only .flg files I have found so far are under

user\setup\inistate\initstate.flg

user\rw\inistate\initstate.flg

Both of them with the same time stamp and are empty, 0Kb

I can see but can't copy anything, i can take pictures of everything though

just not sure how much I can upload here

Btw, does it matter if I have both testmode and hackmode condi's key file on the sd card or is it one at a time?

I've started checking the file structure and so far, from the first page, everything seems to be the same exept

the User Folder which is shown on top

Thank you for your effort. NDATA forlder looks like it have same structure as X930 ones. Inside NDATA folder is 3 objects:

partcode.txt (inside the file text "CWW3225-")

release.txt (inside text: "PLU1-3-A")

and another \ndata folder with lots of folders.

BTW are you sure you have 01 folder?

My unit has there:

00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49,4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, (with map) and AV, BG, BT, FE, INIDATA, L3D, SDUSB, SKY, SOUND, symbol, TEL, TTSData, VBT Folders.

Btw, does it matter if I have both testmode and hackmode condi's key file on the sd card or is it one at a time?

Hackmode.key only works if you have hackmode installed

No it will not. There is a sections in the forum for the previous X series that is full of detail however. Also be aware that most related to the previous F series also applies for your unit. Have a long read in the hacks and mods sections of the F and X series forums.

Thank you for your effort. NDATA forlder looks like it have same structure as X930 ones. Inside NDATA folder is 3 objects:

partcode.txt (inside the file text "CWW3225-")

release.txt (inside text: "PLU1-3-A")

and another \ndata folder with lots of folders.

My unit has there:

00, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 0A, 0B, 0C, 0D, 0E, 0F, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49,4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E, (with map) and AV, BG, BT, FE, INIDATA, L3D, SDUSB, SKY, SOUND, symbol, TEL, TTSData, VBT Folders.

my partcode.txt (inside the text is "CWW4587-'' )

my release.txt ( inside the text is "PLU-1-4-B'' )

I will upload pictures of my ndata\ndata

According to your pictures x940bt has folders:

DEMO_IMAGE

RENEWAL

in NDATA\NDATA that not present in x930bt

They don't seem to contain anything interesting, i will upload pictures.

However I did find what seems to be a filter file for USB and SD in ndata\ndata\sdusb\filter.flr , could it be as simple as debug insted of testmode...? could you compare with what you have in the X930 and what you think. I will upload picture as well