AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

nice work.

i have tested v1.3 with usb install. after the update my f30bt isn`t boot in hack mode.

There is a mistake in the autoupdate.mscr

orginal line 52:

Copy("\SDMMC\CONDIUPDATE\3.dat", "\NAND\PRG0\Apl\HMIManager.mscr", TRUE)

fix to:

Copy("\USB\CONDIUPDATE\3.dat", "\NAND\PRG0\Apl\HMIManager.mscr", TRUE)

Regards

Hi to all, great job you are doing, special thank's to Condiczek.

Pionner have a good hardware, but very poor software, and i we all love to personalize our avic.

I've got a F-9210BT, exclusively for Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars (2010 Model).

I' m trying to extract the conten of the zip files and ask for a password.

Can please tell me.

Hi,

nice work.

i have tested v1.3 with usb install. after the update my f30bt isn`t boot in hack mode.

There is a mistake in the autoupdate.mscr

orginal line 52:

Copy("\SDMMC\CONDIUPDATE\3.dat", "\NAND\PRG0\Apl\HMIManager.mscr", TRUE)

fix to:

Copy("\USB\CONDIUPDATE\3.dat", "\NAND\PRG0\Apl\HMIManager.mscr", TRUE)

Regards

Thank you very much friend! I wrote it 10min before I drove away from home ;)

I just replaced 1.3 zip with usb-install fixed. Thanks again friend, thats what I expected to see as feedback :)

All other autoupdate things went correctly, please just enter pioneers testmode.key, and manually copy 3.dat as HMIManager.mscr :)

Hi to all, great job you are doing, special thank's to Condiczek.

Pionner have a good hardware, but very poor software, and i we all love to personalize our avic.

I've got a F-9210BT, exclusively for Volkswagen, Seat and Skoda cars (2010 Model).

I' m trying to extract the conten of the zip files and ask for a password.

Can please tell me.

No problem friend :) pass for all the files is: avic411. Please post results :)

@Condis Some beer is on the way ;-)

I have a F930BT but didn't try it yet. I'm afraid of bricking it.

Some points I miss:

- Is it to difficult or why is there no new base version? Making one update is ok but three? Especially if the newer version seems to fix some installation problems.

- Can you please structure the installation steps more so it would be easier to understand what is happening (eg 1 Entering Service Mode, 1.1 ..., 2 Making backup of the original files, 2.1 ....)

1.3 works for my X930BT.

I'm glad :)!

@Condis Some beer is on the way ;-)

I have a F930BT but didn't try it yet. I'm afraid of bricking it.

Some points I miss:

- Is it to difficult or why is there no new base version? Making one update is ok but three? Especially if the newer version seems to fix some installation problems.

- Can you please structure the installation steps more so it would be easier to understand what is happening (eg 1 Entering Service Mode, 1.1 ..., 2 Making backup of the original files, 2.1 ....)

Thanks very much for the beer, we (me & my girlfriend) will drink for you today! :)

About the updates, many people is updating hackmode instantly after its released. Thats why there are separate patches. Update procedure is very easy:

1) manually install base 1.0,

2) unpack first update to SD/USB and insert it,

3) wait for boot updated hackmode - update will be deleted after successful install from SD/USB,

2-3) repeat it for every update, sequentially :)

Good to point it out, when I come back home, I will make 'cumulative update' from v1.0 to v1.3, for people who has fresh start :)!

Oh and just check - as long as pioneers testmode works for you (100%),

and you've got backup of USER directory content, then you can feel safe!

F930BT is almost the same as F30BT, it will work ok :)

If you had some problem with hackmode, then just write - thats what this forum is for :)

br

condi

---edit:

about gps port/signal - something is keeping used/locked gps port, which is com7. Later this day/sunday I will add working PortSplitter, where I can set com7 as input, and com9/com0 as output port, but I cant start it - error on opening port. Same in SirfTech app. We've got to figure it out!

Also about apps started to work - I had to modify reference to dll libraries. Modify exe, like: from coredll.dll to coredl1.dll. 'Stock dlls' in our units are 'limited', and cause apps to not work! You can modify it manually or use ExecutabilityCheck app.

I will attach later:

1) 'working' PortSplitter,

2) some script to close currently running windows explorer and run other version - if you would like to try some other versions/solutions for fully working windows! it will be very handy, just put your files on some dir in SD/USB, run some script and it will do it all for you :) for further development,

3) 'cumulative update' - all updates in one pack for v1.0,

4) step by step how to modify apps to work with different libraries.

Great work Condi!!!

Info from our friend Carver:

Here in \USER\PRG0\PLATFORM we have file EU090RGD.PRG 497kb and it is an image of several files:

AstProc.exe

ceconfig.h

coredll.dll

nk.exe (again??? EU090BOT.PRG turn itself into nk.exe)

As you can see it contains that mysterious AstProc.exe

Also I got recommendation do not mess with EU090BOT.PRG because its look like main boot-loader and error in this file can easily brick device.

Great work Condi. Will try the new v1.3 ASAP, but for now I forgot my SD card in the car, and it's pouring like crazy outside :)

Try it and tell me what you think :)

Great work Condi!!!

Info from our friend Carver:

As you can see it contains that mysterious AstProc.exe

Also I got recommendation do not mess with EU090BOT.PRG because its look like main boot-loader and error in this file can easily brick device.

Yep, boot shouldnt be touched without full certainty. AstProc could be our curse ;)..

For now we can kill GpsMC.exe and run other version of that app (which should be responsible for gps :>).

That the next thing which I will check.. GpsMC.exe + GPS.dll + GpsTmc.dll.. Anybody got that files dumped from F900BT for example?

I've attached script for running/testing other explorer.exe with other libraries etc. This one in v1.3 hackmode is modified, but I left CEShell.dll unmodified. If I change it to my copy, then it will a)not gonna start, b)start - with oem-info on desktop, but with some problems with icons etc., and of course exploring 'my device' etc still not working. But there is problem with CEShell.dll. So all the other libraries are modified, but not that. If you want to modify exe/dlls - just use hexeditor and change all the names in it - but save the lenght of the file! for example coredll.dll <> change to coredl1.dll or coredl_.dll. The same filename lenght.

Just unpack the attachment, copy 'CONDITOOLS' directory to SD/USB, copy your files to 'WinCE' directory, and run otherEXPLORER.exe.

I've also attached PortSplitter, modified, which is starting. I've made also a script which adds gps related registry from F900bt and then runs PortSplitter.

Just unpack the attachment, copy 'CONDITOOLS' directory to SD/USB, then run 'Port Splitter.exe' or 'RunPSwithGPSregFROMf900.exe' :D

PS. let me know if the attached tools are working ;)

otherEXPLORER.zip

PortSplitter.zip

Hello.

Thank you for the work done!

I have x920bt

Installation was successful hacking! Upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1 perfectly!

Upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2 is not working.

The process runs fine, but after installing the device continuously restarts again and again.

Please help! What am I doing wrong (translate into the root folder CONDIUPDATE sd cards are inserted into the device)

Is installing updates, pioneer reboots and again and again and again

Hello.

Thank you for the work done!

I have x920bt

Installation was successful hacking! Upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1 perfectly!

Upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2 is not working.

The process runs fine, but after installing the device continuously restarts again and again.

Please help! What am I doing wrong (translate into the root folder CONDIUPDATE sd cards are inserted into the device)

Is installing updates, pioneer reboots and again and again and again

Hi. Upgrade went ok, but propably your card is discovered on the system too slow.

Please unpack attached HMIManager.mscr file, enter pioneers testmode, delete HMIManager.mscr

from unit (/USER/PRG0/Apl/HMIManager.mscr), and copy the new one.

I had to change only 'Sleep' value in script, your card becomes available in system, and it will work :)

Dawgbone had the same problem ;)

HMIManager.zip

Hey Condi! Had some problems updating from v1.1 to v1.3. To v1.2 I had to change HMIManager script with the above, because the unit constantly rebooted. After that the unit turns on very slow. It takes a couple of seconds for the buttons on the unit to light up, and then more time for the desktop (or stock software) to show, which is realy annoying. After updating to v1.3 the same reset loop occured. So I just went back to stock for now. Can you please post all the files that are changed on the unit, so I can do a direct to v1.3 hack from stock via testmode. I would also like to try running the hack off Av.exe, maybe that will speed things up a bit.