AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how's it looking on these units? Is it time to upgrade? Do we have access to me maps?

we have access to a partially disabled WinCE:

• some processes cannot be killed
  • mouse works with no pointer
  • keyboard doesnt work
  • control panel applets dont open

Can I use this hackmode to convert my Z120BT to F20BT?

I have CNSD-110FM EU Version. Can I replace existing files on my Z120BT with extracted from SD1\Update\NDATA\NDATA.* (via WinHEX)?

Or may be someone knows how to run CNSD-110FM (2.000) update on already updated to 2.003 device?

I have made fake 2.004 update from 2.003 to bypass password checking (RenewalIFLib.dll patched, in EU090APL.VER changed version to 2.004 and fixed crc of RenewalIFLib.dll). It was successfull updated.

But now I can't run CNSD-110FM EU Update... CARDINFO.cif replaced with US version, in ALLDATA.VER changed version to 2.005, but when I inserting SD with this update there is nothing happens.

P.S.: Sorry for poor English, I'm Russian

we have access to a partially disabled WinCE:

• some processes cannot be killed
  • mouse works with no pointer
  • keyboard doesnt work
  • control panel applets dont open

My concern is mainly with the maps and skins. I don't have one of these units so I can't mess around with them directly. Anyone tried putting control panel items on a USB stick and launching them from there to see what happens?

Hey Condi thanks for the update!

Windows boots from an image as i see it, editing stuff in it will not have any effect after restart as it loads windows from that image again. I've written what image file I think it is in my previous post. Unfortunately I haven't managed to decompress it. Damn Windows Automotive 5.5 Basic :)

--Update--

I managed to decompress the image file with the windows ROM: EU090PLT.PRG with NK.BIN toolset. HOWEVER, before you can use the tools you have to delete the custom header from the file:

ĄZZĄ ÚlŇ‚Ňq         EU090PLT˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙B000FF

The file must start with B000FF so delete the above header until B000FF.

After that use the NK.BIN toolset:

I'm not sure if a repacked version of the image file will work, because the bootloader knows the size of the rom, and I don't think it will like a different sized one, also it's a little risky because TestMode might not work afterwards. If anyone has any experience with these, please feel free to share your knowledge :)

EDIT - USE dumpromx instead. See newer post!

I am able to dump the contents of EU090PLT.PRG from my z120bt.

I have not figured out how to run the bin (remove header from EU090PLT.PRG and rename to NK.bin) in an emulator.