AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

Having trouble with the 2.004 update on an X920BT. It reads the Micro SD, then tries to update 15 items. It gets the the end and says "Update failed" with the number "10" in the lower right corner. I've tried a couple of different cards and a complete hard reset of the unit (Mode + Back)...

UPDATE - Needed to copy RenewalIFLib.dll into the APL folder.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having trouble. I have a Z110BT updated to Z120BT with the Hack from this site. Now, I have ver. 2.00300. when i try to update to the 2.00400 the update gets to 100% then says "Failed" Then it retrys. after several attempts it keeps doing the same thing so I stopped.

Do I need to do that 2.00400 update since I hacked my way to my Z120BT??

Having trouble with the 2.004 update on an X920BT. It reads the Micro SD, then tries to update 15 items. It gets the the end and says "Update failed" with the number "10" in the lower right corner. I've tried a couple of different cards and a complete hard reset of the unit (Mode + Back)...

UPDATE - Needed to copy RenewalIFLib.dll into the APL folder.

I am having trouble. I have a Z110BT updated to Z120BT with the Hack from this site. Now, I have ver. 2.00300. when i try to update to the 2.00400 the update gets to 100% then says "Failed" Then it retrys. after several attempts it keeps doing the same thing so I stopped.

Do I need to do that 2.00400 update since I hacked my way to my Z120BT??

THis may be my problem too. trying now

Also on the same boat is there anyway someone can make a guide to update for z110bt with 1.001 to 2.400

Use the EU Upgrade thread instructions, but use the US 1.001 and 2.003 updates as the basis for the hacked patch. And, of course, use the US CNSD-210FM.

Use the EU Upgrade thread instructions, but use the US 1.001 and 2.003 updates as the basis for the hacked patch. And, of course, use the US CNSD-210FM.

I got the update installed I just updated the hacked firmware 1.001 and installed should I be worryed. And what's the update on second SD it doesn't load edit learned how to updated the bt in its settings

I got the update installed I just updated the hacked firmware 1.001 and installed should I be worryed.

Probably fine. So you installed the ShortFuse hack (which installs as 1.003 if I recall correctly)?

I had a theory that it is possible to go directly to 3.0 (CNSD-210FM) from there, but I couldnt test it because I already had 2.001 installed (Z120). If this works you could bypass installing the CNSD-110FM upgrade entirely. Even if this doesn't work, no harm done - the CNSD-210FM just won't let you past the password check.

Otherwise you need of go the long route and install both upgrades and both hacks.

UPDATE: I reread your post. It wasn't clear to me if you already did the CNSD-210FM upgrade. In which case you would of already validiated my short-route idea.