AVIC411.com

Z110BT USA Upgrade with CSND-210FM (2011)

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done. . . YESS, I'll seed for a long while, and BONUS!!!! set my upload to zero, meaning unlimited, it jumped from 8.whatever to 127. whatever kB/s, opps now back to 40 anyway thnx!!!

be-careful with maxing out you upstream, if you do it will lag you downstream speed because it will take longer for your computer to upload its request from the network, so it can download what you are browsing or downloading.

1fastrsx

Okay, couldn't wait, I didn't know we had so many damn cameras in the house, 6! I finally found the one with a 4GB card!! Yay. Update went smooth, still updating BT now. I have the Z110BT updated to the Z120BT. The BT went from 3.11, then I used CNSD-210FM SD 1, updated the system, then BT to 3.10, then used SD 2 and doin BT now to 3.22 and all seems to be going well.

Quick question the 2.004 update needed before the new update says its EU90 but is it the one we use on our US ones?

The US files also start with EU. Just to be confusing, I guess. :? Actually, the "EU" files are a WinCE convention, not related to the continent AFAIK.

1fastrsx

Okay, couldn't wait, I didn't know we had so many damn cameras in the house, 6! I finally found the one with a 4GB card!! Yay. Update went smooth, still updating BT now. I have the Z110BT updated to the Z120BT. The BT went from 3.11, then I used CNSD-210FM SD 1, updated the system, then BT to 3.11, then used SD 2 and doin BT now to 3.22 and all seems to be going well.

Yep, I tried the second time this morning and all went well. Went from 3.11 down to 3.10 and then (SD2) up to 3.22. All is well in my AVIC world!